Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hangover Cure
My sister does that everynight she gets drunk. I have so many funny videos of them at Miccy d's
I've found Apple Juice to be an effective hangover remedy. Ideally you would remember to drink plenty of fluid before going to bed since alcohol is a diarrhoeic.
[Image: sig.php]
The little boat gently drifted across the pond exactly the way a bowling ball wouldn't.
Well, at 17 i don't drink for a drink. I drink to get fucked up. So, i usually wake up and puke for hours on end in the morning. Don't be a sissy, you don't need a hangover remedy. lol no, but really i find just going out and doing something makes me feel better.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
(01-04-2010, 05:28 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: Well, at 17 i don't drink for a drink. I drink to get fucked up. So, i usually wake up and puke for hours on end in the morning. Don't be a sissy, you don't need a hangover remedy. lol no, but really i find just going out and doing something makes me feel better.

lol classic. I was much the same.
But a long cold shower and some really greasy food like fish and chips always did it for me. And as always a good puke in the morning helps heaps.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Valium or hydrocodone, or the best cure- Don't drink!
[Image: Uhriventis.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hangover 2 Sam 47 3,920 06-16-2011, 04:00 PM
Last Post: Chr0sy
  Holy crap do i have a hangover! DAMINK™ 14 3,326 12-20-2009, 02:52 AM
Last Post: Muzen