Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hangover 2
Going to see it in like five minutes, I hope it's good and I'll let you know how it was.
I loved the trailer, not got enough money at the moment to see it in the cinema, and I generally cannot be asked, hope it's good for you.
[Image: signaturera.png]
I saw it online. Brilliant film, although I'm not sure whether or not it's better than the first.
The movie is very funny. Ive actually seen it twice and I enjoyed it more than the first.

Well worth the money.
I actually didn't enjoy the movie at all, I was forcing myself to laugh at times.
A total disappointment.
[Image: eBsyR.png]
MSN - wormaghd@hotmail.com
Need any GFX done? Drop me a PM!
Since I'm low on cash might need to get it "pirated" is it worth the purchase?
(06-03-2011, 10:25 AM)Laughynose Wrote: Since I'm low on cash might need to get it "pirated" is it worth the purchase?

You can just torrent it or stream it.
[Image: eBsyR.png]
MSN - wormaghd@hotmail.com
Need any GFX done? Drop me a PM!
(06-03-2011, 10:26 AM)Wormag Wrote: You can just torrent it or stream it.

I don't trust them, I found the first one quite good but I'm having mixed feelings about this one from some reviews, can anyone vouch it?
It's basically the same as the first, only slightly less funny.
Still definitely worth watching though. If it wasn't for the first one setting such high standards, it would be a fantastic film.
Its just like the first one but still you must see it. I wasn't as impressed with the second one as I was with the first one. Overall its worth watching but don't get your standards up to high.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hangover Cure Extasey 14 1,422 01-06-2010, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Uhriventis
  Holy crap do i have a hangover! DAMINK™ 14 3,311 12-20-2009, 02:52 AM
Last Post: Muzen