Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hangover Cure
Found a mad one that works for me today.

Buy a large Pounder meal from McDonalds, eat is as fast as possible. Hopefully your so full it makes you drowsey.

Sleep for 5 hours. I felt so good after that.
I managed to well surpass the Case challenge.
What works best for me for hangovers is a beer.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
True, but if I've slept for more then 3 hours more beer just fucks me up. Especially when I've been plastered.
That is why I have learned not to get plastered. I am 23 and have had my fair share of them, but, it's just not fun anymore. I get to that nice and good and buzzed/slightly drunk point.
I set made myself do the case challenger (24 beers/24 hours). And I did it. Passed it with flying colours actually. Started drinking random stuff and lollie drinks (egh, taste sour after lots of beer), so mixing the drinks couldn't have done me any good.
I'm only 17 so I don't really care. I didn't have to get home anyway.
Beer before liquor, never been sicker.

Liquor before beer, you're in the clear.

Also mixing colored liquor's is not a great idea either.
ok so here is your cure - 1. NO WATER 2. drink fizzy drinks and maybe coke .. 3. Have 1 (one) beer at afternoon and everything will be back to normal.
Verum quaere et insaniam inveni
Usually before i have a big drinking session i will give myself a nice big feeding on something greasy like fish and chips, i force myself to drink at least 1-litre of water, sometimes more, before i go to sleep/pass out (sometimes it's to late)
When i wake up i eat something greasy again like left over pizza or bacon and eggs and a coffee, followed by more water.
Works well for me, but it's not bulletproof.

Drinking water BEFORE drinking is the best way to do it though. A hangover is dehydration.
An actual cure is go exercise, drink orange juice, take ibuprofen, and finally listen to music to keep your mind active.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hangover 2 Sam 47 3,920 06-16-2011, 04:00 PM
Last Post: Chr0sy
  Holy crap do i have a hangover! DAMINKā„¢ 14 3,326 12-20-2009, 02:52 AM
Last Post: Muzen