Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats on your mind?
thinking bout girls and how they blow
what am i going to eat now ? hmm
Trying to think of a new T.V. series to start watching. Just got done watching True Blood and it was AWESOME. I might write a review over it for the Media section.

I really need to pee.

I want to get some SunnyD from the fridge but I am typing this.

I just asked Yahoo Answers which show to watch next; gotta love 'em.

I'm set for school for the rest of the year.

I have this country song stuck in my head.
Me freakin this girl in bed.
Money
Cars and more money
(10-08-2009, 01:21 AM)JoshuaXiong Wrote: Me freakin this girl in bed.

Why would someone put that much effort into sounding stupid?

Why is this assessment so stupid?
I have a IST assignment on VB.Net due in 3 days which i haven't started because i have being doing other VB.Net stuff, Im a trying to think of an excuse to get me out of trouble. So far i have thought of "Dog at my Usb Pen" and " Earth Quake Broke My Computer ( But there are rarely earthquakes in Australia ).
(11-09-2009, 11:12 PM)Fail Ninja Wrote: I have a IST assignment on VB.Net due in 3 days which i haven't started because i have being doing other VB.Net stuff, Im a trying to think of an excuse to get me out of trouble. So far i have thought of "Dog at my Usb Pen" and " Earth Quake Broke My Computer ( But there are rarely earthquakes in Australia ).

Whats your project on? What program have you got to make?
The weather is warming up here where i live and i want to loose some weight,
I have gotten so lazy these last few months, been eating, sleeping and living like crap.
I look forward to getting my driver's license back, I'm 3 months in on a 14 months suspension.
(3 times over the legal limit) I'm kind of down all the time now without my car, it sucks, it really really sucks. I can't just get into my car and do stuff when i want to, i have to rely on other people and public transport.
I have quit drinking for good this time, though i do know it could have been much worse, someone could have been killed. This wasn't just a one off, i was playing with fire, and have driven home from a night out on the town many times well over the limit and gotten away with it, so i thought. I have nobody to blame but myself and have accepted full responsibility for it. The smashed up car sits out the front of my house as a daily reminder, it was a total write off. Not that it matters my car wasn't anything special, just did the job. It was a VS commodore and i paid about $3500 for it a couple of years ago. I have plenty of time to save for another one, i have already started, i think i want to get a van this time so i can do some travel, or maybe a VT commodore on gas, haven't really decided.

The main thing on my mind is getting healthy and active, my mental state needs work.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whats this... Evaluation 2 414 04-05-2012, 06:11 PM
Last Post: Evaluation
  --Music controls the mind ?-- ÜB3R 6 1,905 02-27-2012, 08:43 PM
Last Post: ÜB3R
  Whats' F.N.A? Cobalt 23 2,438 12-22-2010, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Cobalt
  HF IS UP! EDIT: nvm mind lol Rippin 5 1,052 12-22-2010, 02:30 AM
Last Post: Gregarious
  Criss angles Mind freak. Irelandrulz2 35 5,135 06-07-2010, 07:58 AM
Last Post: NaDe