Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats on your mind?
Simple! Whats on your mind? Reply with it!
I have to go to school in 15 minutes. At night.
Sucks. I hate school.

Sitting in the same chair for 90 minutes.

Four times a day.
I don't feel like my town has anything to offer. I'm a sophomore in high school and already, I am dying to see the day where I will depart for university in a town 5 minutes away from the capital of my state. I am tired of not feeling compassion for another person, besides regular plationic love. I want things to change, which requires time. Unfortunately, I'm not the most patient person in the world.

Thanks for making this tpoic.
(10-06-2009, 06:12 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: I don't feel like my town has anything to offer. I'm a sophomore in high school and already, I am dying to see the day where I will depart for university in a town 5 minutes away from the capital of my state. I am tired of not feeling compassion for another person, besides regular plationic love. I want things to change, which requires time. Unfortunately, I'm not the most patient person in the world.

Thanks for making this tpoic.

Ask your parents to move. Discuss your feelings with them and maybe they will understand your state of mind.
I'm a senior in high school...

Honestly, I can't wait to graduate and move on to college. There are so many dumb students and teachers at my high school, it's awful.

I just want to be around more people with interests similar to mine.
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

(10-06-2009, 06:15 PM)MreGSX Wrote: I'm a senior in high school...

Honestly, I can't wait to graduate and move on to college. There are so many dumb people at my high school, it's awful. I just want to be around more people with my same interests.

Yeah I feel you. I'm a lot smarter then the other 9th grade population at my school. Everyone I talk to acts like a little kid.
Quote:Ask your parents to move. Discuss your feelings with them and maybe they will understand your state of mind.

Unfortunately, that's too much to ask. I will not place such a burden on them. I only have to endure two more years; I'll survive. Thanks for the thought, though.
Well hopefully your town will spice up a bit.
I got transferred to another Global class. I freakin hate that class. The stupid teacher has a freakin accent, the kids are freakin retarded and I can't learn crap in it. I spoke to my guidance consoler about it and she said she couldn't do crap about it. Now I'm going to fail Global because of this crap class. FYI, I loved my original Global class, they just had to freakin transfer me to another one. FML.
[Image: 29ol3br.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whats this... Evaluation 2 414 04-05-2012, 06:11 PM
Last Post: Evaluation
  --Music controls the mind ?-- ÜB3R 6 1,905 02-27-2012, 08:43 PM
Last Post: ÜB3R
  Whats' F.N.A? Cobalt 23 2,438 12-22-2010, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Cobalt
  HF IS UP! EDIT: nvm mind lol Rippin 5 1,052 12-22-2010, 02:30 AM
Last Post: Gregarious
  Criss angles Mind freak. Irelandrulz2 35 5,135 06-07-2010, 07:58 AM