Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
--Music controls the mind ?--
Alot of people underestimate music and the power it has in peoples life for instance when i listen to the song i will post below i instantly thought of when i split up with a ex girl and from being really happy i felt myself staring at the screen thinking of memories we had etc. However i am back to happy now and thought i would post a thread on here about how music can control your mind and emotions. Does music play a part in your life and can it control your mind and emotions ?.

Sorry really random topic. Song was as follows and yes i was a bit of a chav back in the day LoL.

Eligible.

Your not the only one.
Very interesting point you made however i never agree on anything unless i research it first so i will do some research then make my own decision. Also much appreciated for showing this i appreciate the feedback and your opinion. Thumbsup
Eligible.
Yeah you are right maybe.
(02-05-2012, 12:42 PM)Meat Wrote:

Your not the only one.

Good song though. Thumbsup
The mainstream music is a way for the system to be able to control us. The system wants to keep us in line because if we knew our true power there would be hysteria. We need to recognize exactly what's going on with today's world and how they (the government) are trying to control us.

~ Roll On Я Ξ √ Ω L U T ↑ ☼ N
I do believe that it controls our feelings in a way.
There is some music that makes me happy in a way.
A developer, thinker & bliss guy that tries his hardest to enjoy life ~~~
(02-06-2012, 01:13 PM)BreShiE Wrote: The mainstream music is a way for the system to be able to control us. The system wants to keep us in line because if we knew our true power there would be hysteria. We need to recognize exactly what's going on with today's world and how they (the government) are trying to control us.

~ Roll On Я Ξ √ Ω L U T ↑ ☼ N
This could could be very true bro and is a really good point i looked up on this sort of thing alot and there is so many songs out there with illimunati related activities in them. Kind of worrying if you ask me however this is the world we live in LoL Damn crazy place.
(02-08-2012, 06:27 AM)///ViNcE Wrote: I do believe that it controls our feelings in a way.
There is some music that makes me happy in a way.
Yeah music really does control the way my emotions are alot of the time its kind of crazy how music can do such thing. But it does play a huge part in my life i really dont know what i would do with out it Roflmao.

Eligible.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HF IS UP! EDIT: nvm mind lol Rippin 5 1,024 12-22-2010, 02:30 AM
Last Post: Gregarious
  Criss angles Mind freak. Irelandrulz2 35 5,015 06-07-2010, 07:58 AM
Last Post: NaDe
  Do you have a dirty mind? Acekidd01 16 2,332 05-15-2010, 12:53 PM
Last Post: Rozzy
  Mind Reader. SniperRiflezzzz 10 1,600 05-15-2010, 03:33 AM
Last Post: xHunterx86
  Whats on your mind? etcBro 28 2,993 11-09-2009, 11:31 PM