Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New site! Need feedback on theme and setup
Hey guys.

I recently opened a new site, [about 6 hours ago, haha] and I need some feedback on the theme and set up. The site is about Hardstyle, Shuffling, Stomping etc.

http://hardstyleforums.net/index.php

Thanks.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
Looks amazing, I'll join.
(12-19-2009, 10:00 PM)Kirtaner Wrote: Looks amazing, I'll join.

Thanks Mate Smile
I KNO WOT U DID THAR!!!!!
Nice, good modifications to that theme! Tell me how you did it? Pls? My guess is you changed to images?

And you buy domains for every little project you have? lol. Sounds like a waste to me..
[Image: vhc689.jpg]
do noт мaĸe мe мad. ι wιll ĸιll yoυ.
-rep me if you want to get banned! please!
Anonymous rep is for freakin cowards!
(12-20-2009, 01:40 AM)SkullTraill Wrote: I KNO WOT U DID THAR!!!!!
Nice, good modifications to that theme! Tell me how you did it? Pls? My guess is you changed to images?

And you buy domains for every little project you have? lol. Sounds like a waste to me..

My secret :3

And no I don't buy domains for every little project I have lol, I only have 2 websites? If I bought for everything I had I would be bankrupt by now.
Thanks though.

i sense some sarcasm... no need for that skull.

(12-20-2009, 01:44 AM)trilobyte- Wrote:

And no I don't buy domains for every little project I have lol, I only have 2 websites? If I bought for everything I had I would be bankrupt by now.
Thanks though.

i have no idea what the site is about, looks ok, but from looking at it i cant come up with the site genre or topic
(12-20-2009, 02:56 AM)cofusion Wrote: i sense some sarcasm... no need for that skull.

(12-20-2009, 01:44 AM)trilobyte- Wrote:

Thanks though.

i have no idea what the site is about, looks ok, but from looking at it i cant come up with the site genre or topic

It's about the Hardstyle Genre, and Shuffling etc.
Omg

Let me down man.
(12-20-2009, 05:20 AM)Extasey Wrote: Omg

Let me down man.

..What?
Shuffling, hardstyle, gabba...

Egh, are you Lebanese?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ForumRift | Ultimate Webmaster Forum | Advertise your Site on our Site! OpenSSL 1 650 06-02-2014, 05:52 AM
Last Post: MorbidEntree
  Love to Flame - Flaming / Anti-Stress Forums - Feedback is Appreciated Zammyslave 0 637 12-02-2012, 02:23 PM
Last Post: Zammyslave
  Professional Criminal | Feedback Please! King 25 5,657 03-02-2012, 09:27 PM
Last Post: [M]
  MyBB Freak Exclusive Theme Site!!! HaX420 42 9,910 02-29-2012, 07:57 PM
Last Post: HaX420
  Theme/Customisation Feedback! King 8 1,764 12-28-2011, 10:22 PM
Last Post: King