Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Member of the Month
(12-11-2009, 12:19 PM)Grizzly Wrote: Unfortunately every plugin I've tried coding yesterday and today (3 of them) I can't get them to show up in the Admin CP > Plugins.....otherwise I'd try to do something like that lol.

Lol nice. Just curious, how long do you think it would take to get started making plugins?
Robert Picard
http://www.rpicard.net
I dont like it sorry. I dont like it simply because there will be around 500 people on per day and there will be to many users to choose from which will cause Mayhem and then the forum will slowly begin to die as people didnt get chose for 1 MOTM as there just eing little kids
Honestly you could start after you have started playing around in the templates in MyBB and see how everything is working out. There is a list on MyBBoard.net of all the hooks (or at least a majority of them)
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
(12-11-2009, 02:59 PM)Floydy Wrote: I dont like it sorry. I dont like it simply because there will be around 500 people on per day and there will be to many users to choose from which will cause Mayhem and then the forum will slowly begin to die as people didnt get chose for 1 MOTM as there just eing little kids

They just stated that members won't be allowed to vote. And I don't think anybody here is a kid to leave because of MOTM.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
(12-11-2009, 03:04 PM)Grizzly Wrote: Honestly you could start after you have started playing around in the templates in MyBB and see how everything is working out. There is a list on MyBBoard.net of all the hooks (or at least a majority of them)

I may try it out.

(12-11-2009, 02:59 PM)Floydy Wrote: I dont like it sorry. I dont like it simply because there will be around 500 people on per day and there will be to many users to choose from which will cause Mayhem and then the forum will slowly begin to die as people didnt get chose for 1 MOTM as there just eing little kids

That doesn't make any sense.
Robert Picard
http://www.rpicard.net

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Member of the Month Deltron 19 3,638 03-05-2011, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Deltron