Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Tutorial] How to Change Login Screen
How to change you logon screen for Windows 7
Steps:
To start in my opinion I just can’t stand the default Windows 7 login screen, so here is how you are going to change that.
Very first thing you need to do is download this .zip file and locate the Run.exe file, download the file here
1: Put all the images you want to have access to in a folder for your logon screen, then go into the application and click on the Run.exe file once open and click “Choose a Folder” then select the file with all your images or however you want to do it
[Image: 1st-1.png]
2: Select your image from your image film row, when its highlighted orange that means it’s selected.
[Image: 2nd-1.png]
3: Optionally you can change the settings to meet your standards which will affect the shadows.
[Image: 3rd-1.png]
4: Then once you have your image selected (highlighted orange and brought up on the display screen) select apply and wait until it loads.
[Image: 4th-1.png]
This tutorial was done by me and only me of course with the help from the software maker.
Hope you enjoy this one as well.

Please Rate my thread 5 stars thanks.
you can do this in vista as well with a certain stardock program.
File removed D:
Heres an alternative:
http://www.softpedia.com/get/Tweak/Syste...nger.shtml

Same program.
Thanks for post (OP).
Heres what mine looks like:

Looks a lot better when I log in.
thanks thanks
it looks good yea Smile
Thanks for sharing i wanted this.
(Y)
Its been updated, glad you guys are enjoying it.
[Image: signature.php?uid=1]
I use this one http://tweaks.com/software/tweakslogon/

Thanks for sharing, the old login screen is pretty boring ^^!
Good tutorial! I just hate the original one, it get's so boring ! XD
Nice tutorial! now can i do my own computer more personally Big Grin A really cool thing would be if the background picture on that login screen changes when the mouse is over another account Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Tutorial] How to change windows 7 login background image flAmingw0rm 70 21,132 09-13-2011, 08:46 AM
Last Post: ₠o™
  Windows won't load dvorak on login screen Annuit Coeptis 9 6,123 07-10-2011, 10:50 AM
Last Post: Sam
  [tut]Change the Windows 7 Login Box itylernallen 25 11,007 10-15-2010, 01:32 PM
Last Post: ariton
  [Tutorial] How to Change Desktop Icon Spacing Nemmyy 12 3,361 09-03-2010, 10:45 PM
Last Post: Hustler
  How to Customize Windows 7 Login Screen Text and Button Set xXWolfyXx 3 1,957 01-08-2010, 09:08 AM
Last Post: Pushkin