Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what's your opinion on anonymous negative repping???
You're welcome! Blackhat

I don't have an opinion about this topic.
I don't really care about any type of rep and I wasn't been -repped so....
If someone feel like hidding the name will spread the message s/hes wrong.
Hm.

Anonymous repping only seems to be a problem with those who have been repped as such. And most of the time, when the complainer gives a complaint, it's because he wants to repay that person with a negative rep of his own.

To Banned, I'm not saying you're doing this, but it's the usual.

-LS
[Image: r7g7j89si72ysmkv4yzm.png]

"Knowledge is often mistaken for intelligence. This is like mistaking a cup of milk for a cow."
I think you sound pretty cool.
I have been studying the traits and dispositions of the "lower animals" (so called) and contrasting them with the traits and dispositions of man. I find the result humiliating to me.
--Mark Twain
(11-16-2009, 05:02 PM)Lord_Scorch Wrote: Hm.

Anonymous repping only seems to be a problem with those who have been repped as such. And most of the time, when the complainer gives a complaint, it's because he wants to repay that person with a negative rep of his own.

To Banned, I'm not saying you're doing this, but it's the usual.

-LS

Yep I agree with your observation on this topic. I knew even before putting up this thread there may be possible consequences as a result of my comments but I still done it & I hadn't never been -repped before this thread. Thankyou for your opinion on this subject I will listen to what anyone has to say on this matter, your Bro

B@nNeD
If you see me drunk & passed-out under a table just leave me there I will wake up in the morning & move on Tongue
Doesn't matter. If it's true, then I won't do anything about it. If it's just pure flaming, or untrue, I'd PM a mod

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Opinion on weed? WhiteFlame 96 21,693 09-03-2011, 06:17 PM
Last Post: Blazin
  opinion on drugs? haphazard 24 3,327 04-25-2011, 01:30 AM
Last Post: Ambition
  Evolution: Fact or Opinion? Eve 3 700 02-02-2011, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Packers
  Opinion on this video? Epicly 0 380 01-22-2011, 11:00 PM
Last Post: Epicly
  Anonymous rep Untouch 18 3,220 08-04-2010, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Reality