Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what's your opinion on anonymous negative repping???
Hi everyone, Now when it comes to anonymous - repping I myself find this quite cowardly & under-handed, As a man who put's his name & reputation at stake with every comment I say I find this sort of act weak. Now I have never been - repped as yet but I just have to say that I do not like it. Also I just have to say that I have recently come across a person who felt the need to try & challenge me, But before they did they logged in as another name to do it. All I have to say to this person is you are an embarrassment to your country mate. & I know exactly who you are, Now I am not going to call out your name but you know who you are & I know DAMN! well who you are. If you ever try & pull this stunt again I will humiliate you in ways you can't imagine bud. As you ran in retreat I caught a glimpse of who you really are. Now be aware I have no authority that is true but I see more than the average person does. If you fail to recognise this you will loose against me.But to everyone else please feel free to have your say on this topic I will not argue with you at all I would like to see what you think about this topic many thanks

B@nNeD
If you see me drunk & passed-out under a table just leave me there I will wake up in the morning & move on Tongue
they are trolls, do not worry, forum rep is meaningless
Haha spoken like a true man thanks for your reply

Stand tall my Bro

B@nNeD
If you see me drunk & passed-out under a table just leave me there I will wake up in the morning & move on Tongue
I think the whole Anonymous repping thing is just pathetic, AFAIK all of my -reps are Anonymous and I don't see why anyone would rep anonymously, it's just a cowardly thing to do.
[Completely Honest. Seriously.]

Protip: Anonymous Reputation Points are for Pussies
Anonymous helps avoid reputation revenge.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(11-16-2009, 10:12 AM)Omniscient Wrote: Anonymous helps avoid reputation revenge.

Although you can see that people are giving negative reputation from the "Who's online" list. If someone sees this and puts two and two together... BAM! Revenge rep.

*cough*zone*cough*
Haha, Now I too have been negative repped also. But this is fine I'm not going to go cut my wrist's or anything about it, If anything I can see some humour in it haha. I'm not asking Omni to disable this feature & I'm fully aware of the reasons for it's use. This thread was asking people what there opinion was on this topic, so to the person who -repped me I still have 1 more positive rep why don't you just get a freind to take it too, I'm still going to speak my mind regardless of my rep

B@nNeD
I was going to say "I think if you're going to -rep someone you should have the guts to say what you want without fear of revenge rep." but then I realized that I don't care about rep... I don't think I've given any yet, though I probably should.
[Image: 3djdbar2notglowing.png]
Coward over the internet for anonymous rep and ''rep revenge''
You can only imagine them in reality Smile
[Image: 2ztlq1d.png]
To the person who gave me back my + rep thank you my freind you have restored my faith in the morals of good honest people in this place. Once again thank you, Now this has been a good social experiment for me & I have seen some good promise from it's existance. So to all of you please have your say regardless of the outcome there are some good people here that will appreciate your honesty

B@nNeD

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Opinion on weed? WhiteFlame 96 21,686 09-03-2011, 06:17 PM
Last Post: Blazin
  opinion on drugs? haphazard 24 3,325 04-25-2011, 01:30 AM
Last Post: Ambition
  Evolution: Fact or Opinion? Eve 3 699 02-02-2011, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Packers
  Opinion on this video? Epicly 0 380 01-22-2011, 11:00 PM
Last Post: Epicly
  Anonymous rep Untouch 18 3,217 08-04-2010, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Reality