Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
opinion on drugs?
I have done many "drugs" which are mainly psychedelic in nature, such as datura, 2cb, 2ce, 2ci, bromodragonfly, mescaline (etc) and I have been submitted into 'drug consouling' with a very respectable consular who actually knows what he/she is talking about and doesnt feed me the standard anti drug propoganda, I honestly beleive that "drugs" have helped me cope with a hard life, has cured many of my mental deficiencies. ( I had dysemia, chronic lethargy, lack of appetite (im a very skinny dude) and pot has really fixxed me. I used to be very anti drug and one of my friends were like "how can you talk crap if you never tried it?" so I did and since then I have not been bashing but rather 'respecting' it. ( I understand the psycho therapeutic value of marijuana but I can easily see how it can be abused ) one of my friends grows very hi grade marijuna ( +8% THC) and has plants that can be devoted to certain illnesses. For example certain strains have a very high cbd content for a sedative high which helps people with distributed chronic body pain, cancer, inflammation, severe anxiety and nausea and other plants with a different cannabinoid content for different illnesses. I am doing a report on the positive/negatives of drugs with a 'therapeutic' potential, so not the junky coke crap, meth (etc) their are certain "drugs" that have a very beautiful medicinal aspect (inhibiting the growth of 24 different Sarcoma cells) but due to the psychoactive effects can not be legalized and I think it is very sad, especially when we have alcohol and salvia (not hating on salvia at all, I actually kinda like it, but it is very strong and when you do it you are surprised it is legal and pot is'nt)
I am submitting a report in hopes of getting sponsored for my intern; I plan on being a pharmaceutical chemist and I plan on working with MAPS and psycho therapy. due to the relative 'taboo' of psychoactive chemicals most people dont take me seriously and whenever I bring up pharmaceutical chemistry and psychoactive's I get the same 'oh fudge' stare from everybody, I have been surprised however by asking random people about what they beleive and getting a rather broad point of view from everybody. Considering that support forums has some of the most HQ posters I have seen that dont troll and are very serious I would love your opinions..

tl;dr right? well
what is your opinion on drugs?
what drugs have you tried?
what is you opinion on the theraputic/medicinal qualities?
thankyou
slowly getting better
I've done quite a few drugs.

You are braver than I, sir, I've heard some stories about Datura,
and I hope to never experience such a thing. As far as legality goes,
the only reason salvia is "legal" is because they haven't gone through
the entire process of making the drug illegal. By federal law any
psychedelic is a schedule 8, automatically, but just because of the recent
discovery of salvia, the drug is still state-law legalized in most areas.

The only drugs I actually see a problem with, are meth, heroin, crack, and PCP.
I'd advocate cautious use of pretty much any other drug, in my personal opinion.
(03-15-2011, 04:03 PM)Mous Wrote: I've done quite a few drugs.

You are braver than I, sir, I've heard some stories about Datura,
and I hope to never experience such a thing. As far as legality goes,
the only reason salvia is "legal" is because they haven't gone through
the entire process of making the drug illegal. By federal law any
psychedelic is a schedule 8, automatically, but just because of the recent
discovery of salvia, the drug is still state-law legalized in most areas.

The only drugs I actually see a problem with, are meth, heroin, crack, and PCP.
I'd advocate cautious use of pretty much any other drug, in my personal opinion.

Datura has a very bad rep. it has far more medicinal value than poisonous yet kids looking for a high die on it all the time (like frog/toad licking). I have had horrible trips on it and very beautiful ones. Online I see people saying dont smoke it and dont extract, make a tea. This is because you can dose it better. It is complete bullshit and alot of kids die cooking pods...

I do an acid/base extraction so I know I am getting the right amount, I have had a friend come up to me telling me about datura and he wants to try it. He already had 8 pods worth of seeds and he was just going to start eating them Omg I gave him 1 mg of scopalomine and started smoking cigarettes like crazy (scopalomine: main ingrediant datura. scopalomine: anti chlolenergic drug, so smoking cigerates chould increase the bodies natural acetylchloline neurotransmitter making the chlolenergic rebound much better than standard datura dieing. I saved his life, he had tripped balls for several hours, ( I had pilocarpine on hand in case an antidote was necasary ) he enjoyed the first hour of the trip (talked to deceased familly members who started having a very deep conversation) but then he started going kinda blind, no spit (etc) he said he was done and he knew I had the anti dote, he was like "yeah im done hit me up with the anti" I said "you were going to eat 8 pods worth of seeds, several times the lethal limit, your learning your lesson..." long story short he was done in several hours full health no side effects, never wants datura again.

and yes meth, heroin and pcp are really bad drugs, I hope everybody knows the distinction between psychotheraputic and just getting ****ed up
slowly getting better
I have very mixed views on drugs/alcohol and I don't even fully understand how I feel about them. I don't really like drugs or alcohol. I think it's just because I feel like I'd rather live my life normally without the help from drugs. I have tried weed and different kinds of alcohol, but haven't gotten high or drunk. But, I feel like I'll prolly start smoking weed soon, I don't really care anymore lol.
Alcohol? Well I just don't like it because it tastes like ass and I would rather not be throwing up/feeling like crap.
Depends on which drugs. I won't say which drugs I have or haven't tried, but I do have some opinions on drugs that are fine.
(03-15-2011, 04:20 PM)haphazard Wrote: Datura has a very bad rep. it has far more medicinal value than poisonous yet kids looking for a high die on it all the time (like frog/toad licking). I have had horrible trips on it and very beautiful ones. Online I see people saying dont smoke it and dont extract, make a tea. This is because you can dose it better. It is complete bullshit and alot of kids die cooking pods...

I do an acid/base extraction so I know I am getting the right amount, I have had a friend come up to me telling me about datura and he wants to try it. He already had 8 pods worth of seeds and he was just going to start eating them Omg I gave him 1 mg of scopalomine and started smoking cigarettes like crazy (scopalomine: main ingrediant datura. scopalomine: anti chlolenergic drug, so smoking cigerates chould increase the bodies natural acetylchloline neurotransmitter making the chlolenergic rebound much better than standard datura dieing. I saved his life, he had tripped balls for several hours, ( I had pilocarpine on hand in case an antidote was necasary ) he enjoyed the first hour of the trip (talked to deceased familly members who started having a very deep conversation) but then he started going kinda blind, no spit (etc) he said he was done and he knew I had the anti dote, he was like "yeah im done hit me up with the anti" I said "you were going to eat 8 pods worth of seeds, several times the lethal limit, your learning your lesson..." long story short he was done in several hours full health no side effects, never wants datura again.

and yes meth, heroin and pcp are really bad drugs, I hope everybody knows the distinction between psychotheraputic and just getting ****ed up

Oh jeez.
Among the people that do drugs, one rule of thumbs is to do
your research before hand. I would NEVER suggest doing a drug
unless you can (for all intents and purposes) verbalize the LD50 for
general weights, the general extraction method, for that type of drugs, and
a general idea of how the drug is synthesized/grown/what the substance
consists of. That's just my opinion, though. I personally believe if someone
had this basic information before taking a drug, that would help deter
anyone from taking fatal doses.

And yeah, I've just heard about the bad trips on Datura.
I love drugs, but I don't think someone should take any if they can't handle it.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

I've done weed & popped pills (too many different types to remember). My opinion: Only thing I do now is weed, simply because I love the feeling of the effect that it gives you.
Active
I've tried everything other than PCP, heroin, meth and crack. Not many drugs are terribly harmful if used safely and in moderation.
(03-15-2011, 04:34 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: I have very mixed views on drugs/alcohol and I don't even fully understand how I feel about them. I don't really like drugs or alcohol. I think it's just because I feel like I'd rather live my life normally without the help from drugs. I have tried weed and different kinds of alcohol, but haven't gotten high or drunk. But, I feel like I'll prolly start smoking weed soon, I don't really care anymore lol.
Alcohol? Well I just don't like it because it tastes like ass and I would rather not be throwing up/feeling like crap.

Damn mike, that was deep. hmu this summer then, haha. things can be arranged.

I don't splel check.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Opinion on weed? WhiteFlame 96 21,661 09-03-2011, 06:17 PM
Last Post: Blazin
  Drugs and you. Peter L 13 1,173 04-02-2011, 09:41 PM
Last Post: A N D R E W
  Evolution: Fact or Opinion? Eve 3 699 02-02-2011, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Packers
  Opinion on this video? Epicly 0 380 01-22-2011, 11:00 PM
Last Post: Epicly
  what's your opinion on anonymous negative repping??? B@nNeD 14 1,407 11-16-2009, 06:43 PM
Last Post: Skawke