Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you celebrate Halloween?
Well, it's something that has been going for years and the next generations kids will carry on the spirit that we once had.
I don't trick or treat, or pass out candy(live in the middle of no where, kids don't come)
I do go to a few Halloween parties however, I don't dress up
My parents give out candy, and I usually go to a party the weekend closest to it.
Long time since I went trick or treating.
I did when I was younger but it seems there are less people celebrating it nowadays. It also seems like a lot of work to just go house-to-house to get some candy when you can just go to the store and get a bag of candy that you'd want compared to something that people are giving out and the kind of candy that you necessarily don't like.
Nope, I don't really celebrate it, never did. I like the candy part without a doubt though.
Sometimes. My parents don't allow it sometimes and sometimes they do.

They think i'm worshiping satan or someshit but I just want candy.
Not really anymore, I'm usually going out to a Halloween party and getting hammered.
I don't really celebrate it anymore.
I go to Halloween Haunt @ Canada's Wonderland, and have a couple of drinks, that's about it.
I don't really celebrate it either, but I do go to haunted houses and pumpkin patches.

To be honest, I just collect souvenirs for my girl so we can hang it on our Christmas tree every year. Tradition now.
I celebrate Halloween. It's the time of year to let loose relax and have fun with friends. This year I'm planning on dressing as Zombie Billy Mays and just groan really loud.
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Halloween! Robbieava 16 1,677 10-31-2010, 12:03 PM
Last Post: Crust
  Celebrating halloween? Brandon 15 1,560 10-31-2010, 01:33 AM
Last Post: Tim
  I need help fast. I need a quick costume for Halloween. Positive 10 1,434 10-30-2010, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Thoth
  What are you doing for Halloween? Elektrisk 42 11,018 06-07-2010, 03:31 AM
Last Post: TheOverAnalyzer_808
  Happy Halloween Kharnage 5 784 11-01-2009, 04:50 PM
Last Post: iFlare