Support Forums

Full Version: Do you celebrate Halloween?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Over the years I have seen less and less Halloween spirit and it is just sad to me really, since this was my favorite holiday growing up. I still dress up, and go out and roam around on Halloween with my girlfriend, a bit to old for candy of course but it is fun to see all of the costumes and trip people out.

Do you celebrate Halloween still? Not sure what I want to be yet, how about you?
I sit at home with beer and pass out candy. My neighbors all get together on a driveway and listen to music, drink, cook, snack, and give out candy. It's a good time, but I'm too old to dress up.
(10-09-2014, 04:15 PM)630 Wrote: [ -> ]I sit at home with beer and pass out candy. My neighbors all get together on a driveway and listen to music, drink, cook, snack, and give out candy. It's a good time, but I'm too old to dress up.

fudge it, at least you pass out candy. Many have stopped even that.
I usually just stay at home and decorate my home with Halloween things. Me and my neighbors have a competition every year..
(10-09-2014, 04:30 PM)JonBD Wrote: [ -> ]I usually just stay at home and decorate my home with Halloween things. Me and my neighbors have a competition every year..

That's pretty cool, how elaborate do you guess get?
(10-09-2014, 04:31 PM)Eternal. Wrote: [ -> ]That's pretty cool, how elaborate do you guess get?

Just the usual, spooky stuff, light, decorate the trees, ghost, zombies, and pumpkins.
(10-09-2014, 04:34 PM)JonBD Wrote: [ -> ]Just the usual, spooky stuff, light, decorate the trees, ghost, zombies, and pumpkins.

Nice nice, can't wait till I have my own place. Will be doing this.
I don't really celebrate halloween the way many people do. I'm the guy throwing candy at kids when they knock on my door.
Not really.
If someone comes trick or treating I still give out candy though.
No I lost interest for it long ago, if I want a garbage bag of candy I go to the store and buy it. Unfortunately I don't hand out candy either because none of the neighborhood kids go Trick or Treating.
Pages: 1 2 3 4