Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need help fast. I need a quick costume for Halloween.
I dont like dressing up. But tomorrow, my best friend is having his Halloween Party. Well, i have to have a costume to come in. I dont like wearing costumes as I previously stated. Can anyone help me on what to wear.

I wanted to be a Dirt Bike rider, because its wearing the boots, shirt and pants and you done. But I can't. That type of store is way to far away. Can you help please? Big Grin
Grab a sports jersey and some pants, then draw on your face and bring a helmet.

Done. ;)
(10-28-2010, 07:50 PM)Reality Wrote: Grab a sports jersey and some pants, then draw on your face and bring a helmet.

Done. ;)
Lol, thanks. But not my style. You helped alot. Will give me more of an imagination span. Big Grin

Thanks
You could always draw on your clothes and become a street sign or something xD

Or a manikin.
Wear giant headphones and put on some jeans, sneakers and a hoodie and go as a modern-day punk(rocker).
[Image: pineapple.gif]
(10-28-2010, 08:05 PM)For Emma Forever Ago Wrote: Wear giant headphones and put on some jeans, sneakers and a hoodie and go as a modern-day punk(rocker).

Everyone does that as a lazy, last minute costume.
Be a dirt bike rider then, In a zombie way.. Put a fake scar on your face and wallah!
Try looking up some cool make-up tutorials on YouTube. I was Gene Simmons from Kiss one year, but that's only because my dad was a kiss fan when he was a kid and knew how to do the face paint of by heart.

I'm sure there are a ton of cool tutorials on the internet regarding this matter. Look around, and have fun! Smile
FREE E-BOOK! Make Money With YouTube!
CLICK HERE TO MAKE HUNDREDS A DAY -- IT'S 100% FREE
You could be naked for Halloween.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

Why don't you go as a Telletubby? Preferably Po.
Chicks dig Po

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you celebrate Halloween? Eternal. 32 3,472 10-25-2014, 07:00 PM
Last Post: Sam
  Halloween! Robbieava 16 1,677 10-31-2010, 12:03 PM
Last Post: Crust
  Celebrating halloween? Brandon 15 1,559 10-31-2010, 01:33 AM
Last Post: Tim
  What are you doing for Halloween? Elektrisk 42 11,003 06-07-2010, 03:31 AM
Last Post: TheOverAnalyzer_808
  Happy Halloween Kharnage 5 783 11-01-2009, 04:50 PM