Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it possible to get my hf account unbanned?
Try and fix it or message Omni here, maybe he will have a good heart and understand .(not saying he has a bad heart, you know..)
I don't think he will. If your account is closed then I'm pretty sure he won't just say 'Oh this guy was banned for multi-accounting a year ago, let's unban him' when there's people who have been banned longer and probably for a different reason. I've been lead to believe that a closed account is a closed account.
Don't ask this here, submit a message using the contact form.
[Image: ijF4FzLv035QH.gif]
It's been posted several times, and even linked for you. Do not discuss Hack Forums here. This is not Hack Forums. Use the contact form provided on that site.
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
Use the Contact form from Hackforums.
www.hackforums.net/contact.php

Note, the site's currently down.
Everyone who said use the contact form, of course I've tried that, but the same thing always comes up, on every subpage I click on, as I have stated. I had no other resort because I had absolutely no other means of communication to anyone directly affiliated with HF.

"Hack Forums
I'm sorry, but you are banned. You may not post, read threads, or access the forum. Please contact your forum administrator should you have any questions."

It says this on every page, including the contact form ironically :\
Just PM onmi here but I doubt he will agree.
[Image: 3dtextven0mhf.png]
(08-11-2012, 09:16 PM)ven0m Wrote: Just PM onmi here but I doubt he will agree.

Omniscients signature Wrote:This is Support Forums not Support PMs. Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
I don't think he would like it if someone PM'd him asking to be unbanned on HF.

@OP: If you're banned, you're banned. Chances are slim to none that you'll get your account back.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  4 More Days Till I Get Unbanned :p Christopher 8 1,200 11-21-2010, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Josheywhat