Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it possible to get my hf account unbanned?
I've been banned for, I'd say a good year now. The reason I was banned was for making multiple accounts. I didn't realise I couldn't do that, even just for fun. I was instantly permed and ip banned, and I had no way to contact anyone within HF. It's been about one year now, is it possible at all to get one last chance? (This isn't my hf username btw)
Well that is up the the staff or Omni, so the only way you could get unban is if you contact one of them. And the chances of getting unban for that are slim to none.
[Image: 8c5TvNF.jpg]
I was recently banned, I thought I would try this site out.
(08-08-2012, 06:50 AM)Cubs Wrote: Well that is up the the staff or Omni, so the only way you could get unban is if you contact one of them. And the chances of getting unban for that are slim to none.

Yeah, I was trying to find a way to contact Omni, but since I was banned I couldn't really find a way. It's been a year and I still haven't found anyway to do so :\
Their bans never seem to expire either.
Use the contact form.

The rest is self-explanatory. The forum owner will receive the message via e-mail.
only a way to do that use a vpn to hide your ip then you make your chance to contact the staff of hf
Please do not use SF as a channel to discuss HF bans.
You've already blown it if you're ip banned permanently.
(08-10-2012, 05:56 AM)Pulse Wrote: Use the contact form.

The rest is self-explanatory. The forum owner will receive the message via e-mail.
"Hack Forums
I'm sorry, but you are banned. You may not post, read threads, or access the forum. Please contact your forum administrator should you have any questions." When I click any subpage

(08-10-2012, 02:45 PM)Kray Wrote: Please do not use SF as a channel to discuss HF bans.
Sorry, but I've really been trying to find a way to contact a HF admin, I'm sorry. I thought a year would be enough time to request an unban :|

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  4 More Days Till I Get Unbanned :p Christopher 8 1,196 11-21-2010, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Josheywhat