Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 More Days Till I Get Unbanned :p
Well I got banned for owning two accounts on HF which is fine, I understand. I waited out my ban so far, even though I'm tempting to making another account. Which I wont. I would rather wait and just stay with one account which is called "Jesus" without the "". Anyway post what you think I guess.

Best Regards,

Chris.
I think that you should not make two accounts Tongue.
I came across you few times on HF...
[Image: spring.png]
(11-21-2010, 08:35 AM)echo.phyber Wrote: I think that you should not make two accounts Tongue.
I came across you few times on HF...

No, I'm not making any other accounts.
I've been banned for a month.. I'm unbanned on the 27th..
Unlucky dude, I've been banned for ages before. I've been signed up on HF for about 3 months now, but I've been banned for about 2 of them at least.

Ah well, fresh start and hopefully you won't break anymore rules. Smile
Well that's good I guess. This is kinda off topic, I personally think that the whole getting removed from all additional usergroups is overrated.
(11-23-2010, 08:40 PM)Guest Wrote: Alright, did the 'Support' get removed from SupportForums?
You're not a good Emotional Helper.
HF shouldn't be mentioned anywhere within this forum really. Just because they are linked doesn't mean the same rules apply. I'm saying this because people have even come here asking why they can't access that site, and the threads on those get locked and deleted at some point.

Other than that, i'm sure there's a reason for anyone who gets banned there. It's not hard not to get banned.
I always say, After you become unbanned start a new life or in other words clean the slate.
(11-21-2010, 02:27 PM)ImALovelyBoy Wrote: Unlucky dude, I've been banned for ages before. I've been signed up on HF for about 3 months now, but I've been banned for about 2 of them at least.

Ah well, fresh start and hopefully you won't break anymore rules. Smile

You negged me. Lulz.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is it possible to get my hf account unbanned? ONeShoT 17 1,988 08-11-2012, 10:53 PM
Last Post: Dolan.
  My past two days... Firetech 6 846 07-18-2011, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Skyset
  Day of Days Hуѕтєяιa X™ 3 593 05-20-2011, 09:24 PM
Last Post: Tha Sneak
  Away for a few days.. Emotion 4 757 11-17-2010, 08:01 AM
Last Post: Peter Chao
  Lindsay Lohan Gets 90 Days Jail cheeseburger 6 616 07-10-2010, 08:10 PM
Last Post: BRSteven