Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Experimental Track - No Time In Space
Great sound ! I love realy this sound ! Do you have again other sound of this style ?
[Image: BKlNU.png]

---------
That looks like so much work has been done and time taken to do it :o.
(07-21-2012, 09:42 AM)HF~Legend Wrote: Great sound ! I love realy this sound ! Do you have again other sound of this style ?

All of my other stuff has been posted on my Soundcloud account here: http://soundcloud.com/aceinfinitytech

(07-21-2012, 11:44 AM)Mikey Wrote: That looks like so much work has been done and time taken to do it :o.

That would depend on how much work would be required for you to think that a lot of work was actually done; quantity-wise. I usually spend an average about a week per track, some shorter ones take me about 3 days or one weekend, and others take me a full month. Then it just depends on how much time I have and how much time I want to put into it in a single computer session.

My average song length ranges from about 2:00-6:00 though, I don't keep things very standard that way, I actually don't even shoot for a certain track length, if I do that, then things just end up seeming like they go on too long. Kind of like that song "Friday", the parts of my track would be repeated several times to reach a certain length. So I usually base it off of the overall sound and transitions, and when I feel that a certain level of overall sound and transitional stuff has been reached, then I say "done" Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Strip the Audio Track from a Youtube Video §ynHax™ 5 1,741 01-31-2013, 10:23 PM
Last Post: Agili Ron
  Sign up to do a collaboration track with Ace! AceInfinity 17 4,139 11-01-2011, 10:26 PM
Last Post: Nexum
  PFTrack - Track & Export Fragma 0 1,732 03-09-2011, 02:51 PM
Last Post: Fragma