Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Experimental Track - No Time In Space
I was up today (still am) just after finishing off creating 30 RS-232 cables. I finished at about 1:30AM, and couldn't sleep because of the coffee I had while I was putting the ends on lol. So I went back to my track in FL Studio "Warp" made some edits that didn't sound right, then I had this other odd melody playing in my head, and decided to see how that would sound, so I opened up a new project with my plugins and the piano roll, i'll admit I couldn't get the exact tune out of my head into a melody, but what I ended up with was pretty damn cool at first Smile

After some tweaking, and a total of 3-4 hours into it, here's what I ended up with:

http://aceofillusion.bandcamp.com/track/...e-in-space

Enjoy yet another short track! If anybody would like my FLP for this one, you can ask, but you may not have the plugins that I have in order for it to work, if you're interested i'll list them off... I usually don't share my FLP's though.

~Ace
I'm on phone atm, will listen to your music when I get on Comp. ^_^
If you are willing to join SF Webmasters.
alright no problem Smile hope you'll enjoy it
That's a pretty good tune, I liked it. Smile
If you are willing to join SF Webmasters.
Nice tune you made buddy.Keep it up Oui Oui
[Image: 3dtextven0mhf.png]
It was different yes? I couldn't even hardly classify which genre it should be lol. My mind's creation.
My first post off, and i'll make a comment on this tune! Smile

So to say, i'm sitting on a decent studio setup, and the one thing that got my attention was the Mixing and EQ'ing! If this was just a mix-down to sort things out it's a fair try! But i really suggest that you make some AIR in the EQ part so that the drums and the Lead line don*t competing to get heard. The whole idea is to get the different frequency-range*s to work together!

But! if you put the techi/mixing part aside and look at the idea(s) that form the tune, it's nice!! (that this as constructive criticism )
(06-24-2012, 10:28 AM)Hen-Shin Wrote: My first post off, and i'll make a comment on this tune! Smile

So to say, i'm sitting on a decent studio setup, and the one thing that got my attention was the Mixing and EQ'ing! If this was just a mix-down to sort things out it's a fair try! But i really suggest that you make some AIR in the EQ part so that the drums and the Lead line don*t competing to get heard. The whole idea is to get the different frequency-range*s to work together!

But! if you put the techi/mixing part aside and look at the idea(s) that form the tune, it's nice!! (that this as constructive criticism )

You should see my hardstyle track collection then Smile Thanks for the input though.

This was an experiment, it's odd, almost like that drumline i've put in with the rythm makes it a bit psygoa trancy, but somewhat hard trance, electro, and a few other styles at the same time. I usually add in wind as a filter over my bass frequencies so it alternates between bass, wind, bass, wind, and on the high part which is where the wind is, a light ride, and high hat.

Hardstyle is much easier for me though, been doing that for years. Trance, maybe about a year now.

Take a listen: http://soundcloud.com/aceinfinitytech/ac...-you-ready
(06-24-2012, 11:23 AM)AceInfinity Wrote: You should see my hardstyle track collection then Smile Thanks for the input though.

Hardstyle is much easier for me though, been doing that for years. Trance, maybe about a year now.

Take a listen: hxxp://soundcloud.com/aceinfinitytech/aceinfinity-are-you-ready

Have to say that i i'm totaly into your ideas, it just don't let it be boring! appreciate that you share this......

BTW! Take a listen to one of my oldschool "ACID" tracks as well http://soundcloud.com/chelicerat
Pretty progressive in structure, but I like the variation. It sounds different, but that's what I like Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Strip the Audio Track from a Youtube Video §ynHax™ 5 1,741 01-31-2013, 10:23 PM
Last Post: Agili Ron
  Sign up to do a collaboration track with Ace! AceInfinity 17 4,140 11-01-2011, 10:26 PM
Last Post: Nexum
  PFTrack - Track & Export Fragma 0 1,732 03-09-2011, 02:51 PM
Last Post: Fragma