Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breshie Banned...
It's always sad to lose a member but these things need to be done if the action is right. You can't question it.
Well even tho it might be sad, i still think that omni has the last say, and if he thinks its legit, its definitly legit.
(05-09-2012, 08:59 PM)KingQuarter Wrote: Well even tho it might be sad, i still think that omni has the last say, and if he thinks its legit, its definitly legit.

Government doesn't work this way and for that, it sure as heck would not be the case for every admin (not speaking for only Omni, but even myself as an admin can have bad calls, and i've seen it on top tech forums too). Authority can be questioned, it's okay to do that if you feel it's out of place. Have your own sense of mind, otherwise you're just a puppet.
(05-09-2012, 06:36 PM)Peter L Wrote: He posts a lot, yeah. But that is it. He tries to contribute but doesn't do much in reality. He just has a lot of posts. Your opinion is biased because he is on your forum and also posts a lot there. When people actually look at what he has done for Sf..it was little to nothing.

Why he was banned? Don't know, don't care. But I won't miss him.

Finally someone I can agree with. He was mostly quantity over quality.
But yeah, he helped keeping the site alive so it's kinda sad to see him go.

Anyone who has been on HF from like 2008(like me), knows that you can't question Omnis authority, because he just doesn't give a fudge about you.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
(05-09-2012, 09:05 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: Government doesn't work this way and for that, it sure as heck would not be the case for every admin (not speaking for only Omni, but even myself as an admin can have bad calls, and i've seen it on top tech forums too). Authority can be questioned, it's okay to do that if you feel it's out of place. Have your own sense of mind, otherwise you're just a puppet.
Site isn't government, it's business. You can't challenge the authority of Omni here.

I had a chat with Breshie before this thread was posted, I know he sent out carding forum invites on Hf. But why did he get banned on SF? HF has nothing to do with SF tbh, he didn't post invite here so I don't see any reason for him to get banned on PF and SF.
He's dumb too, he should've known that carding isn't allowed on HF what on earth made him post that carding thread.
If you are willing to join SF Webmasters.
Look at the end of the day honestly this forum and the others mentioned in this thread are owned and ran by Omni.
Like Kewlz said its not a government here. He is allowed to do as he pleases.
We can only speculate to what the actual reason was. I mean there appears to be an obvious one however often these things are the straw that breaks the camels back.
Personally i am quite liking the unity shown amongst SF members. Its one of the things that have always made me want to come back.
Right now thats being shown in a negative way perhaps but none the less it shows members here do rally behind each other regardless of "other forum" behaviour.
This thread will be closed/junked soon guys.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Its sad to be one of the active member of the forum getting banned but like people mentioned above Omni is the boss so no one has any say..
[Image: IYOy9.png]
Personally I think we should just let it be. He's banned and that's the end.
Fragma, BreShiE Says:

You can always contact me at:

MSN: xboxsecurity@hotmail.com
AIM: exploit@about.me

Or, AceInfinitys forum, you should know the one. ;)

Start being active on TLF, we can share some more pictures of our plants Big Grin
If you are willing to join SF Webmasters.
Sorry guys im going to close this but leave it where it is.
If Omni wants it opened of course he will but i fear it could go in a direction none of us want.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Banned from HF. Protein 7 1,673 05-21-2012, 03:18 AM
Last Post: DAMINK™
  Banned on HF? :( index.php 35 5,915 05-16-2012, 03:50 PM
Last Post: DAMINK™
  BreShiE Is AFK (For a while) BreShiE 8 2,077 08-26-2011, 09:21 AM
Last Post: BreShiE
  Believable = BreShiE BreShiE 8 1,750 08-04-2011, 11:42 AM
Last Post: BreShiE
  What have you guys been banned for? [FORUMS] Jacob 25 3,117 05-09-2011, 10:44 AM
Last Post: applepie112