Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Banned from HF.
I'm Protein from HF. I was banned and repfucked, I'm here for emotional support and some scripting tips. Hopefully my ban will be reduced to only one month. Right now it is two.. v_v I want to be on HF for my birthday at least.
Well? Here I am!
(05-20-2012, 05:35 PM)Protein Wrote: I'm Protein from HF. I was banned and repfucked, I'm here for emotional support and some scripting tips. Hopefully my ban will be reduced to only one month. Right now it is two.. v_v I want to be on HF for my birthday at least.
Well? Here I am!

It's ok man, just try to pull through it. It's not the end of the world. Rep means nothing on hf. Being banned does suck, but you could get a lot of stuff done while being banned. You could start a lot of projects that you haven't had time to do.

Just out of curiosity, why were you banned?
Feel free to ignore this, you don't have to explain anything to me. I am rather curious though.
(05-20-2012, 06:02 PM)Chelloa Wrote: It's ok man, just try to pull through it. It's not the end of the world. Rep means nothing on hf. Being banned does suck, but you could get to know SF while your banned.

Hopefully. Smile I like the idea that it is kinda a small forum. I like that there isn't a lot of spammers and 12 year old kids leeching everything posted. I just wanna be banned for one month instead of two. I'm even banned for fourth of July x_x
I was once banned and rep fudged.

It felt like I was depressed the rest of the day.

Weird crap but good luck.
(05-20-2012, 06:11 PM)au3 Wrote: I was once banned and rep fudged.

It felt like I was depressed the rest of the day.

Weird crap but good luck.

I don't care about the repfuck. I only care about the ban. The rep is just a number but I love posting on that forum. Sucks majorly. I wanted to get in GM and TechSperts so bad.
(05-20-2012, 06:39 PM)Protein Wrote: I don't care about the repfuck. I only care about the ban. The rep is just a number but I love posting on that forum. Sucks majorly. I wanted to get in GM and TechSperts so bad.

It's down anyways so you're not missing anything. Wacko
tay.Superman
My country was blocked, like 6 months ago, I don't really care lol.
Even tho I probably had a better user than you all together Big Grin
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
Sorry guys closing this thread.
HF discussion is to be kept to a minimum here.
Omni will not reply to threads here regarding HF bans as this is SF and not HF.
@OP if this was an intro thread then im sorry but the topic and discussion has certainly moved away from that.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Banned on HF? :( index.php 35 5,761 05-16-2012, 03:50 PM
Last Post: DAMINK™
  Breshie Banned... Fragma 19 4,091 05-10-2012, 05:11 AM
Last Post: DAMINK™
  What have you guys been banned for? [FORUMS] Jacob 25 3,076 05-09-2011, 10:44 AM
Last Post: applepie112
  Natha banned. NathaX 4 956 12-12-2010, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  Banned on HF єץє 5 1,238 11-26-2010, 05:55 PM
Last Post: Solidus