Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breshie Banned...
Ridiculous. He's done more for this site than 90% of the members here.
To ban him is a joke.

I'm done with this forum. Ban my account as well if you wish Omni.
You're running this place into the ground.
I saw this awhile back. I don't remember Breshie that well, but I hope it was for good reason. I have a lot of faith in this forum on top of the amount of time and effort I've imbibed into it.
Try not to do anything rash Fragma.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
What was he banned for?

I always saw him helping out here on SF, it's a shame.
(05-09-2012, 04:54 PM)Amazing Wrote: What was he banned for?

I always saw him helping out here on SF, it's a shame.

I went through his posts and threads just now. I don't see any reason for it. But as with anything, there's always an underlying cause. So if the reason is divulged -- so it will be. If not -- then just let it go and enjoy your stay.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
I was quite shocked also that his account got closed.
He posts a lot, yeah. But that is it. He tries to contribute but doesn't do much in reality. He just has a lot of posts. Your opinion is biased because he is on your forum and also posts a lot there. When people actually look at what he has done for Sf..it was little to nothing.

Why he was banned? Don't know, don't care. But I won't miss him.
I quite liked Breshie but I'll wait for Omniscient to post the reason because It may be something quite bad.
(05-09-2012, 06:43 PM)Diabolic Wrote: I quite liked Breshie but I'll wait for Omniscient to post the reason because It may be something quite bad.

Exactly mate. I dont know why either so we could speculate however we really dont know.
He could have asked to have his account terminated or something like that.
Sad i agree though. I quite liked Breshie. He was an active contributor to SF.
Who knows guys he may well be back? I thought i saw him get a ban only a few weeks ago? A couple of days i think??
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Exactly, this is why I'm keeping my thoughts to a minimal till Omniscient explains.
(05-09-2012, 06:36 PM)Peter L Wrote: He posts a lot, yeah. But that is it. He tries to contribute but doesn't do much in reality. He just has a lot of posts. Your opinion is biased because he is on your forum and also posts a lot there. When people actually look at what he has done for Sf..it was little to nothing.

Why he was banned? Don't know, don't care. But I won't miss him.

Still, what I seen on Omniscient's side was unprofessional as an admin towards one of his members. That's the reality here. What have others contributed, along with yourself more than he has? He's contributed things different than you, and vice versa. You don't have to be a genius to be a dedicated contributor, even if you attempt to post a tutorial. Sure people enjoy things that are "great", but look at the activity on this site now, I see hardly any posts in the Today's Posts search queue. This site has already hit rock bottom seemingly. Unless a miracle happens to revive it, and the only thing I can see to do that would be the SF feather being welcomed back, because Omni deals with too many other sites to care much about this one.

*Posted by Breshie*
[Image: HZoW34.png]

He is admin here, but from what I see this was in regards to other sites aside from HF.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Banned from HF. Protein 7 1,673 05-21-2012, 03:18 AM
Last Post: DAMINK™
  Banned on HF? :( index.php 35 5,915 05-16-2012, 03:50 PM
Last Post: DAMINK™
  BreShiE Is AFK (For a while) BreShiE 8 2,077 08-26-2011, 09:21 AM
Last Post: BreShiE
  Believable = BreShiE BreShiE 8 1,750 08-04-2011, 11:42 AM
Last Post: BreShiE
  What have you guys been banned for? [FORUMS] Jacob 25 3,117 05-09-2011, 10:44 AM
Last Post: applepie112