Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thankyou omni
Just a quick question, Since he puts so much time into these sites( which i thank him for), is this his job?
(03-16-2012, 08:49 AM)Candyshop Wrote: Just a quick question, Since he puts so much time into these sites( which i thank him for), is this his job?

What do you think? A site like HF doesn't stay up on it's own...
My friend got the asskisser award for stuff like this.. haha

Good post though.
What does omniscient mean?

ANSWER: It means very wise. God is omniscient, He is the wisest of all.

Agreed. Omni is very wise and has a vast knowledge in creating successful forums. I applaud him.
Great to hear that OP. Hey ๖ۣۜChubaca™, it's -Divine- from HF.
(03-24-2012, 07:17 AM)redpois0n Wrote: I know you! im redpois0n! Thumbsup
Glad to see you mate! How are you?
I am tring to get 1K posts on here, 24 I know isn't a good start... but I have 1k + on Hack Forums and I am respected there, which reminds me I need to change my SF name...

#Bill Nye
Nice work and congrats mate. Still a work in progress but i'll get there eventually.
Well, what is the point with coming online and getting 100 posts just for a dam feather? It is nice to have a forum where you can spill the truth out about everything.
We should have penalties for anyone that starts a sausage fest type thread like this.
Seriously i read in one post that the user LOVES omni?
WTF!
Come on man. Its a forum. Thats all it is.
Not like Omni is donating a percentage of his earnings to charity or is something like that.
Just a dood making a few bux off a few forums.
Hell its not like he is active here often. Sure lately he has because of staff demotions but normally i never see him on.
Nothing gets added here. No new stuff for us to play with.
Just the regulars posting whatever and the occasional newbs for our entertainment.
If he created the mybb software then i would understand a little more for the sausage threads. But he did not (although did help shape it certainly)
Again i will say it. Most forums i go to have admins trying to actively offer stuff up to the members.
To keep it fresh so to speak. I have been at SF a long time and can say not much has changed.
A few new forums and a couple of ads. Not a great deal more.
Me personally i do respect Omni so dont think this is a hate omni thread. I have made enough of them over my time here lol.
Seriously though he has helped me out when in some serious shi t and for that i am thankful and do respect him.
Not because he can install a copy of mybb and leave it stagnant for months/years. Thats not enough to warrent effections like love or even respect.
Thus these sausage threads must be punished.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Omni, would you? fanta 8 982 12-21-2011, 10:19 AM
Last Post: DaUB3R
  omni The Observer 21 2,314 12-17-2011, 04:55 PM
Last Post: DAMINK™
  What i think of Omni.. VeinsOfTheSun 7 827 09-06-2010, 01:01 PM
Last Post: VeinsOfTheSun
  What does Omni look like? WirelessWave 128 28,210 07-24-2010, 12:22 PM
Last Post: UrugEci