Support Forums

Full Version: Thankyou omni
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well i decided to make my 100th post a post saying thankyou to omni for all the awesome work he does and provides us all. Reason i posted this is because i think alot of members on his forums under estimate how much work he really puts into providing such a nicely moderated and HQ forums. I see so many posts about HF is down when in reality its down for maximum of 20 mins from personal experience. I would like everyone who reads this to picture putting themselves into omni's shoes for just 1 day and think of how hard and stressful it must really be. So if you think omni does a excellent job and would like to say thankyou to him and of course all his moderators (sam) for all the wonderful work they do in substaining a HQ and safe place for us all to converse on the many topics spoke about on here and the other forums he provides. Also thankyou very much personally for all the forums you provide omni i appreciate all the work you and your moderators do and understand how stressful it must be . Regards UB3R
Sounds more like 99th post to me XD
Yeah i just realised that LoL i had a time out error before and did not realise that my post had not registed on the post before LoL. My internet provider will be getting a rage phone call for F'n up my post LoL. Nice to see you around also vince i see your a very HQ member and seen lots of interesting and HQ posts from you Thumbsup.
I would like to thank him for the hard work he puts into moderating his forums such as HF and SF. I have experience moderating a somewhat popular forums, but not as nearly as large as the forums he manages, so I admire him. Without him, I would likely not be the person I am today.
I agree, omni is constantly helping out others and without him, i would have no H/S forums to chill out on! I can imagine the pressure and hardship of trying to maintain 2 large sites let alone one, yet omni is able to do all this and amaze everyone. Thanks.
Omni has made my online experience the greatest.

Without HF or SF or any of his site, I would still be roaming around TTG or something like back in 2010.

Thanks Omni for everything.
Ass kissers. LMFAO.

I admire Omni for his patience to cope with the kids at HF, but he makes biased decisions based upon what he believes. Closing threads because he doesn't agree, not because it breaks the rules. Other than that, he's a good admin.
I adore Omniscient, he is my idol.
He is hard-working, and spends time taking care of many forums. He makes sure that everyone can have healthy, active discussions on his forums.

I want to become like him one day, he's a great admin.
It is a interesting sharing.......
Wow you reached 100 posts on SF did you get accepted by Sam and is it hard to get accepted by Sam I will try to reach 100 post even try to get 250 posts for the fun of it so expect me.

-Chubaca
Pages: 1 2