Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Omni
Okay, so I've noticed lately that Omni has been more active on SF, is this a good thing or a bad thing?

I guess while I'm on the topic,
I can't get google analytics to work on my blog at http://81ack.blog.com/
I know of two people who have already been there, but nothing shows up on the report.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
Omniscient being more active here on SF is a good thing. If Administrators and Super Moderators don't provide activity, what will that look like on the community in general?

I know that recently I've been inactive but I'm going to pick up pace once more and start posting where I feel is needed.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

It's a good thing. HF is almost sold. I'll be here a lot more.

btw..what's your username? I don't have the character set so it's just blocks and I have no idea what to call you.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
His old name was Anonymous Interface.. so I assume that?

That's good that HF is nearly sold. Are you planning to be done with it for ever, or still have an account and be active?
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
I am going to be contracted and on salary to be admin. However I'll have less function and I won't be the sysadmin. That alone will free up lots of my time. HF is in for some big changes soon. Even I don't know everything that's planned.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Wow Omni... You still haven't sold HF to gh0st?

I thought the reason new admins were there and the addition of new user groups was because you sold it on. But you're being paid to remain admin?
gh0st isn't buying it. It's an anonymous buyer.
(02-20-2010, 05:04 PM)Omniscient Wrote: It's a good thing. HF is almost sold. I'll be here a lot more.

btw..what's your username? I don't have the character set so it's just blocks and I have no idea what to call you.
They're not privately used ASCII characters, so what you see is what it is. This thread explains it:
http://www.supportforums.net/showthread....834&page=2

If it isn't then I'll look it up for you Oui I also have my former name in my user-title for the sake of these purposes.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
Аноним Интерфейс, I clicked the link to your form and noticed that you have a grammatical error in the title/slogan. It says, "Were the truth is not sugar-coated", but shouldn't it be "Where"? Btw, nice website.
(02-20-2010, 06:05 PM)Rofl Wrote: Аноним Интерфейс, I clicked the link to your form and noticed that you have a grammatical error in the title/slogan. It says, "Were the truth is not sugar-coated", but shouldn't it be "Where"? Btw, nice website.

Ohshit. Thanks a lot dude!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Omni, would you? fanta 8 982 12-21-2011, 10:19 AM
Last Post: DaUB3R
  omni The Observer 21 2,314 12-17-2011, 04:55 PM
Last Post: DAMINK™
  What i think of Omni.. VeinsOfTheSun 7 827 09-06-2010, 01:01 PM
Last Post: VeinsOfTheSun
  What does Omni look like? WirelessWave 128 28,202 07-24-2010, 12:22 PM
Last Post: UrugEci
  is this omni? smuczerproductions 19 1,715 04-10-2010, 05:01 PM