Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just in case you missed the first one.
I believe people who post threads like this should be banned. Not because I like Sam, but because they're intentionally trying to cause conflict within the community.
(02-12-2012, 02:36 PM)Fragma Wrote: Sam is a troll somebody ban him quick!!!!

Pirate Make him walk the plank, where's my ban button? lol
I like Sam, I remember when he just became a mod.
As I remember he is a young guy, but a mature guy.

I have never had a problem with him and he has helped me, all I have seen from him is quality maturity.
He is a good mod.

Anyone stating otherwise is a jealous bastard and couldn't do a better job.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
The rep system on HF is flawed and there's no question about it. It causes so much crap and drama it makes me think about why I'm still there.
Sam has the ultimate say on anything and if someone is disrespecting him or his motives then he has the ultimate right to throw the ban hammer.
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
I agree with D3XUS. It was just three opinions, not facts. Reputation does not make someone HQ or LQ. I avoid all this drama by not giving any neg reps on HF. It's really childish.
A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore.
[Image: aTiq3.png]
It was a opinion not made to be public for this.
Thread should be dead!
OP got what he deserves.

Whats funny though is this SIR dic-khead -repped me on some other site over this LOL!
Some times its fun to play forums with kids it really is.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

The fact that you have brought a HF related issue into SF is completely Off mind and offset, the staff are not the same on there as here, And HF Has no Deliquesce Properties, it's just a site and the only reason yellows is bitching is because he thinks its good to be LQ you look t how many times he's been banned for LQ posting, he used to Gravedig forums and the way he posts to the right is a form Of absurdity and lq activity in my opinion he just needs to be removed from any social interpretation and take his lq behavior to 4chan, because in no way is he even the slightest bit HQ he is just upset overall because he was denied for the SF feather.
This topic is full of sh*t.
Support forums is support forums and Hack forums is Hack forums.

It has nothing to do with it. I Have no problems with Sam, so I like him.
------------------------
Add me on msn. I Would love to meet you.
tmpbbbb@hotmail.com
-------------------------
Good post, thanks. I simply signed up to your site feed. I appreciate your time and effort spent on this article, too bad i had to spend this long to find it but as they say good quality is hard to find. Keep it up.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Have I Missed? Uzi 3 663 12-29-2017, 03:49 AM
Last Post: rasnajacob
  Just in case you care - James Blunt was high! Treblez 7 803 01-06-2010, 11:50 PM
Last Post: cheeseburger
  Which case do you like best? Camgaertner 0 324 12-05-2009, 09:07 PM
Last Post: Camgaertner