Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just in case you missed the first one.
[Image: 9e36f3332c2ec72b365945ccc1cd60d9.png]
I seen the title of the first one, but the thread was deleted by sam before I read it's contents. I would say though that there was some disrespectful behavior between him and sam though. It's not all about just words. And disrespecting staff is something not agreed upon on most any forum you go to.

Every admin/mod/staff/whoever has an off time, it's the good mods that which that happens less frequently to though.
It wasn't really disrespectful what Yellows did.

He literally said "I respectfully disagree."

I myself was just pointing out the abuse. This is a feedback section after all.
As for his good times and off times, Rizzla is a low quality kid, and has already been covering his tracks by changing his username and removing the rep he's given. I have taken screenies though.

Yet notice how I got permanently banned after the thread? That's nothing to get banned for.
That's respectable, and it should be judged nontheless, although what i'm saying is that is not the only evidence of him being the "good guy" here. I've seen other things in addition to several other scenarios with Yellows in which he wasn't so innocent and tried to instigate a fight here. That's not what SF is about, although I am unsure why you care so much as it looks like even on your old profile, you were one of those guys only interested in your HF feather: http://www.supportforums.net/member.php?...e&uid=5855

That IS, you, isn't it? You mention "Just in case you missed the first one." which implies that you were the poster of that thread who is now banned with username: Sir.

100 posts right on the mark, and your last post was Sunday, May 1st, 2011, 02:49 PM which is months ago.

That's my few cents on the real topic here.
I dont care if Sam goes by any name anywhere and is hated by everyone.
He is a good Mod here and has proven himself over time.
Disrespect in any shape or form is not acceptable here and for that i would be careful if i was you.
I also know that multi accounts is also not permitted.
Dunno man prob should have all been done over pm perhaps?
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Not to mention, a reputation shouldn't stick from one forum to the next. Especially when you're being judged by a forum like HF. Reputation is completely worthless over there. People have 1000's of rep just because they have become popular over there, and for that, the majority of their reps are just greet comments anyways. Nothing to do with how much the user has helped others out.

And some of the UB3R's over there as well, give -rep just because you disagree with them, whether they are right or wrong. So even with that being noted, rep to judge someone isn't worth a good point.
Agree Ace reputation systems like that at the other forum are useless in basing an opinion as to someones credibility.
I find there its actually the oposite at times.
Thankfully there is no rep abuse here... Even if there was im sure none of the regulars would care anyway.
The Rules!

(02-11-2012, 09:00 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: That's respectable, and it should be judged nontheless, although what i'm saying is that is not the only evidence of him being the "good guy" here. I've seen other things in addition to several other scenarios with Yellows in which he wasn't so innocent and tried to instigate a fight here. That's not what SF is about, although I am unsure why you care so much as it looks like even on your old profile, you were one of those guys only interested in your HF feather: http://www.supportforums.net/member.php?...e&uid=5855

That IS, you, isn't it? You mention "Just in case you missed the first one." which implies that you were the poster of that thread who is now banned with username: Sir.

100 posts right on the mark, and your last post was Sunday, May 1st, 2011, 02:49 PM which is months ago.

That's my few cents on the real topic here.
Yeah, I was interested in the Support Feather.
Yet that doesn't mean anything?

I care because Rizzla on HF is the same person, and Rizzla is a low quality member. Since I found out he is the only Staff over here, I feel it would be just to bring this to Omni's attention.

It even shows that Sam knows he is not showing a good example, for he has changed his name on HF to "get out" and removed all of the negative reps on people that he has given that said things like "fool" "Loser" "fudge you" etc.

I care that he shouldn't be running this forum while Omni is busy, because this forum is in abusive hands

As for the multi-accounts thing, I was permanently banned, so I had no choice to get my word across.

Did you guys even read the post I quoted? He's an overall low quality member. I don't care about the rep carrying over, it's his attitude and overall mentality.
You are looking at another domain.
Support Forums is an entity unto itsself.
Consider it like a little club.
We all get along here and dont bring baggage from other forums despite some of us being members on other forums.
But when someone comes here and spits on the ground we get upset.
Thats what your doing.
I dont care a crap who Sam is on other sites. Im sure Omni does no either.
Sams contribution to SF is the only measure you should be judging him on whilst your at SF.
The Rules!

(02-11-2012, 09:12 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: You are looking at another domain.
Support Forums is an entity unto itsself.
Consider it like a little club.
We all get along here and dont bring baggage from other forums despite some of us being members on other forums.
But when someone comes here and spits on the ground we get upset.
Thats what your doing.
I dont care a crap who Sam is on other sites. Im sure Omni does no either.
Sams contribution to SF is the only measure you should be judging him on whilst your at SF.

Haha okay.

The person is still the same when they switch sites.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Have I Missed? Uzi 3 658 12-29-2017, 03:49 AM
Last Post: rasnajacob
  Just in case you care - James Blunt was high! Treblez 7 803 01-06-2010, 11:50 PM
Last Post: cheeseburger
  Which case do you like best? Camgaertner 0 323 12-05-2009, 09:07 PM
Last Post: Camgaertner