Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Have I Missed?
Hi there,

I have been inactive for around a year or so and have returned for my annual visit to the forum. Upon visiting the site, I can already see a number of changes at first glance.

It seems as if all of the official usergroups have been removed...? I can only assume this was done because the site wasn't benefiting from having them anyone, as most/all of the usergroup owners have fallen inactive and no longer visit this forum. Sort of a shame, but it's for the best.  Oui

Obviously there's an updated forum theme in use, seeing as the board has been upgraded to a more recent version of MyBB's software. I'm not a large fan of the amount of sections that have been crammed together, but meh... I don't visit this forum enough to care. Sleep 

I'll be sticking around for a while and making my best efforts to make regular appearances, but I know that there aren't many individuals who post here anymore so I don't really see the point in me making an attempt. Most of the members only registered and posted here because of the SF Feather award when it was available. 

Take it easy guys! Victoire
[Image: 7AqFN0N.gif]
Omni was going to attempt to fix supportforums and get it back to it's feet again, but it's just how it was like before, but cleaner.

Somewhat.
Wow. This place is utterly dead.
I have been studying the traits and dispositions of the "lower animals" (so called) and contrasting them with the traits and dispositions of man. I find the result humiliating to me.
--Mark Twain
its good intresting
topic is very intresting

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just in case you missed the first one. Dictatorship? 41 2,986 02-18-2012, 12:03 AM
Last Post: Julia Gillard