Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just in case you missed the first one.
Imo I don't think Yellows should have been banned (not that my opinion matters anyway lol), but you guys are taking the wrong approach with the wrong reasons. You should have just expressed your opinion to Omni himself, there is no need for a public scene. If Omni agrees with Sam, then Yellows stays banned and life goes on, if Omni disagrees Yellow gets unbanned and Sam stays, and life goes on. What Sam does on HF is his business, as far as I am personally concerned, these are two different sites and should be kept that way, of course to a certain extent.
Some of the replies on this thread are hypocritical. I have no opinion on this matter, however, I believe that those accusing others of spamming for the feather are hypocrites, since the majority of those members, joined for the sole purpose of getting the award. If you didn't join for the award, you wouldn't have asked for it. Yet, it's on your HF profiles.. Hmm..
A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore.
[Image: aTiq3.png]
(02-12-2012, 06:27 AM)Cronus Wrote: Some of the replies on this thread are hypocritical. I have no opinion on this matter, however, I believe that those accusing others of spamming for the feather are hypocrites, since the majority of those members, joined for the sole purpose of getting the award. If you didn't join for the award, you wouldn't have asked for it. Yet, it's on your HF profiles.. Hmm..

Here, you are deliberately assuming... That all or everyone had spammed for the award though (just because they have got it). Which is where you are off balance with stating this.
(02-12-2012, 07:30 AM)AceInfinity Wrote: Here, you are deliberately assuming... That all or everyone had spammed for the award though (just because they have got it). Which is where you are off balance with stating this.

That was not what i meant, I meant that they still joined for the award. Of-course, I am not referring to ALL members.
A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore.
[Image: aTiq3.png]
True, I won't deny that, but I didn't spam for the award, and I managed to get the award when I hit 1000 posts here as well, which is way over the required 100. I didn't ask for it until that point in time. And i'm now almost 5 1/2 times over that amount from when I first got the award as well.
Oh sigh, what to say. What to say.

Let me first stress that this thread and the one I removed before was a personal grudge against myself. As for the screenshots in the OP, well yes. Allot of people on HF are complete idiots and sometimes when I browse the forums or someone tries to piss me off I often given them a neg rep.

As for Yellows, he's a liar and has persuaded Sir(The OP) that his ban reason was completely un just. - To be honest I should extend it because when he comes back it will no doubt cause more crap.

As for me deleting most of the reps. I did delete most of them because you had a problem with them. Simple, most of them were more than deserved when you see the quality and trolling that goes on at HF.

Also I'm not sure why you've made it your mission to bring HF arguments to SF? They're two completely different sites and I'm a different person on both.

I genuinely care about the community here and have tried my best for years. - At HF 9 times of 10 someone will troll you down for posting anything worthwhile so I don't bother. I use the -3 I'm allowed you use and give them a piece of my mind straight back.

Anything else?

----------
Oh and all of this mostly comes down to Yellows being denied for the award of course. - I know most people must hate me when I deny them.
3. Do not flame or harass other members.

16. Only one account per person. Multiple accounts will result in closing of all accounts. Ban circumenvention will result in permanent ban of your accounts.

OP you deserve to be banned and this thread trashed!
I also agree with Sam in a possible extension of the ban on Yellows for insiting this silly rant.
You say Sam is a bad mod? He allowed you the right of reply before he hits you with the ban hammer i suspect.
You see if i was a mod here i would have banned you after the first post when you admitted you are running a multi.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Sam is a troll somebody ban him quick!!!!
No matter how one person is on a forum, they're always different on the other. Sam might not be the best member on HF, but I know why. I've had several discussions with him about various situations and he is indeed a very mature person and is a capable and amazingly brilliant moderator. I was right in the middle of the "Yellows v Sam" fight. Yellows was asked several times to stop posting to the right hand side, and Yellows declined. Only after several members, including myself got quite annoyed with it did he stop. I myself agree that Yellows was quite a good member, maybe a bit annoying at times, but still.

I've seen so many people trying to question Sams moderator qualities, all of which have NOT been active or have only came here for the SF Feather (E.G the OP of this thread and the OP of the previous thread.) All of which have not been here long enough, unlike us active members, all of which have said how good his moderation skills are. Never judge a book by it's cover. I've spoke to him several times, on and off site, and trust me, he's a very bright, mature and amazing member/moderator!

I'm sick of seeing all these threads about Sam not being this, Sam not being that. Get over it, Yellows was an annoying member, and got banned for being so. End of story.
Yes could not have said it better myself BreShiE.
Fact is people will always come here to Attack Sam from the other site.
Its always going to happen. One person gets denied her for the feather or banned or whatever and they will attack him on there and then the cycle starts.
However i would like to see rules in place that prevent people from being allowed to post threads like this.
There is 0 benefit to SF having these sort of threads.
I think an infraction should be issued for anyone who starts threads like this.
I have been banned from forums for doing FAR less.
Simply disagreeing with staff on some forums can result in a ban. And for good reason.
These issues need to be addressed to Sam and Labrocca in private.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Have I Missed? Uzi 3 663 12-29-2017, 03:49 AM
Last Post: rasnajacob
  Just in case you care - James Blunt was high! Treblez 7 803 01-06-2010, 11:50 PM
Last Post: cheeseburger
  Which case do you like best? Camgaertner 0 324 12-05-2009, 09:07 PM
Last Post: Camgaertner