Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just in case you missed the first one.
No there not mate.
Take me for example. I am a complete butthead on most sites i go to.
I like to troll people and just be a general pain in the ass.
Here i try to limit that and support people if i can.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Perhaps it's good for relief so that kind of thing doesn't happen here for people that have that personal "trait" ? lol

Quote:Yeah, I was interested in the Support Feather.
Yet that doesn't mean anything?

And I never said it didn't mean anything, but perhaps your reason for defending this in the first place is not for the right reasons. And maybe because of "HF buddies"?

I have my name different on HF as well, yet I don't enjoy that forum as much as SF, and it's not so that I can hide my identity between forum to forum. I help people there, and even though it's a forum known for a few negatives as well, I don't use it to learn about anything illegal or bad, I mostly use the programming and Windows 7/Vista/XP support sections. You'll see me helping others out with BSOD crash dumps over there mainly, as it's something I am interested in very much Smile

I think you should re-evaluate your motives though. Are you trying to do it because sam is really a bad moderator? Or are you doing it just to defend an HF "buddy"? Also, understanding that there are not many here that can be a good mod like sam, as there are hardly any others that can mod for several reasons.

- They would be more "personal" with their actions than sam
- They aren't as active as sam
- Or they don't have time to mod here

Seeing as there is only one mod though, if Omni got rid of him, then we have virtually none for how often Omni is really active on this forum. Although he has seemed to been visiting and posting more often lately.

And I don't want to see a bunch of spammers here just thinking they can get away with anything because there's no moderation. Smile
(02-11-2012, 09:29 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: Perhaps it's good for relief so that kind of thing doesn't happen here for people that have that personal "trait" ? lol

And I never said it didn't mean anything, but perhaps your reason for defending this in the first place is not for the right reasons. And maybe because of "HF buddies"?

I have my name different on HF as well, yet I don't enjoy that forum as much as SF, and it's not so that I can hide my identity between forum to forum. I help people there, and even though it's a forum known for a few negatives as well, I don't use it to learn about anything illegal or bad, I mostly use the programming and Windows 7/Vista/XP support sections. You'll see me helping others out with BSOD crash dumps over there mainly, as it's something I am interested in very much Smile

I think you should re-evaluate your motives though. Are you trying to do it because sam is really a bad moderator? Or are you doing it just to defend an HF "buddy"? Also, understanding that there are not many here that can be a good mod like sam, as there are hardly any others that can mod for several reasons.

- They would be more "personal" with their actions than sam
- They aren't as active as sam
- Or they don't have time to mod here

Seeing as there is only one mod though, if Omni got rid of him, then we have virtually none for how often Omni is really active on this forum. Although he has seemed to been visiting and posting more often lately.

And I don't want to see a bunch of spammers here just thinking they can get away with anything because there's no moderation. Smile
Although my motivation isn't important, I will explain it to you.

Rizzla (Sam) has gotten on my nerves and personally attacked me several times. I feel he shouldn't be running Support Forums if he is this kind of person. That is my motivation, not my "HF Buddy"

*- They would be more "personal" with their actions*
That defines Sam.
So you admit you have a vendetta against Sam.
Honestly nothing good can come of this. You will more than likely be banned and this thread junked.
Issues you have on other forums should remain that.
The Rules!

(02-11-2012, 09:50 PM)Dictatorship? Wrote: Although my motivation isn't important, I will explain it to you.

Rizzla (Sam) has gotten on my nerves and personally attacked me several times. I feel he shouldn't be running Support Forums if he is this kind of person. That is my motivation, not my "HF Buddy"

*- They would be more "personal" with their actions*
That defines Sam.

Okay, now that IS understandable, and i'm not holding this against your reasoning as that isn't what a mod should do, for an event such as this where it does get brought to the table, as now he has a reputation that OTHERS see him as on another forum. Although I don't see that reputation as being important, others will still judge him as the same person. And it IS about leadership and being a role model to the other members here.

So although you posted this based on actions you've seen from him on another forum. Now Sam has to compensate for being "revealed" as not a very good "leader" on SF.

It's not severe, but leadership, and taking part as a role model ARE indefinitely part of the responsibilities of a staff member in my opinion. So I see it two ways, I just can't balance them out to justify either saying that you or Sam is right in this case.
(02-11-2012, 10:03 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: So you admit you have a vendetta against Sam.
Honestly nothing good can come of this. You will more than likely be banned and this thread junked.
Issues you have on other forums should remain that.
I never tried to hide it?
I honestly don't even understand your point.
Sam is respected here at SF. That simple mate.
You come here and talk crap about him then one of 2 things are going to happen.
Your going to get banned or your going to get banned Smile
Trust me i would get banned if i started talking crap about him. Omni wont tollerate that sort of stuff.
I have known Sam for a few years now both here and in other ways.
He carries himself as an adult and has my respect as he does the rest of SF i assure you.
The Rules!

Wow, all this chaos because someone aligned their text. If people didn't make such a big deal about it, there wouldn't be any problems. How the hell is posting on the right LQ? You can still read it correct? It is the same post as if it were to be posted on the left, no? Just because it isn't something you normally see on forums, it is frowned upon.

Seriously, get a grip.
(02-11-2012, 10:29 PM)skorch Wrote: Wow, all this chaos because someone aligned their text. If people didn't make such a big deal about it, there wouldn't be any problems. How the hell is posting on the right LQ? You can still read it correct? It is the same post as if it were to be posted on the left, no? Just because it isn't something you normally see on forums, it is frowned upon.

Seriously, get a grip.

I would have a guess thats not the only key point Sam used to determine LQ though.
And all this chaos as you referr is based on the OP and his attitude towards a mod here. Not actually about the justification of text.
Thats just one of the gripes OP has. Among others.
The Rules!

So...what I've gathered here: A banned SF feather spammer is posting a thread bashing our moderator because another one of his bothersome friends (Yellows) was banned for a month?

What is their to complain about? Sam is a good moderator and keeps his conduct up here. I'm impressed at how well he keeps his composure on the boards.

Stop whining.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Have I Missed? Uzi 3 658 12-29-2017, 03:49 AM
Last Post: rasnajacob
  Just in case you care - James Blunt was high! Treblez 7 803 01-06-2010, 11:50 PM
Last Post: cheeseburger
  Which case do you like best? Camgaertner 0 323 12-05-2009, 09:07 PM
Last Post: Camgaertner