Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PS3 or XBOX
I myself have a xbox360 So im going to have to say Xbox.
I would defiantly say xbox 360, imo the games and features are so much better.
I prefer Xbox over Ps3 ,but thats just me.
Thanks.
PS 3, even though I don't have one, my friend does. It's really worth the money too. WIth free online and BluRay.
BreShiE's gone quiet since I owned him with the stats. ;)
Xbox all day everyday. Reasons being can talk to friends who are on diffrent games in party chat instead of having to play the same game as them to talk also alot less lag and of course 0% downtime unlike ps3 and also you know your identity will be safe in the hands of one of the worlds largest companys. Good points ps3 is blu ray and the build in internet browsing system. However its a games console not a computer so its just gotta be SEXBOX FTW Thumbsup LoL.
Eligible.
(02-02-2012, 04:33 PM)ÜB3R Wrote: Xbox all day everyday. Reasons being can talk to friends who are on diffrent games in party chat instead of having to play the same game as them to talk also alot less lag and of course 0% downtime unlike ps3 and also you know your identity will be safe in the hands of one of the worlds largest companys. Good points ps3 is blu ray and the build in internet browsing system. However its a games console not a computer so its just gotta be SEXBOX FTW Thumbsup LoL.

The points you make here are those of a deluded Xbox fanboy, who doesn't know the facts, and only goes off of what the media has told them, (no offense Tongue).
You mention 0% downtime.. That's not true. No company can offer the certainty of 0% downtime. You also say 0% downtime, as if to assume that the PS3 is always down? It was down for a long time when it was hacked yeh, but other than that, it's never ever went down for me, and I've had it for about 5 years now.
As for "you know your identity will be safe in the hands of one of the worlds largest companys". Sony is also one of the worlds largest companies. Maybe not as large, but that doesn't really make a difference. Microsoft could get hacked just as Sony did..
If anything, Sony would have made sure that they're even more secure now than ever before. They would have found out how they were hacked into, and done their very best (3 or so months was it? of work), in order to make sure it wouldn't happen again...

I see this question all the time, the best and most simple answer I have come up with is;

If you like playing online/multiplayer then Xbox360 is a must. The Playstation 3's online capabilities have nothing over XboxLive.

If you're a hardcore movie/single player lover then Playstation 3 comes out ontop, built in bluray player and a great collection of exclusive games will keep you entertained for hours.

Hope this helps.
I personally prefer the xBox 360.
PS3 is good to a certain point but the online is horrible the only good thing is the Blu-ray inside the console and the free online but Xbox has much more to choose from.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CONSOLE WARS: PS3 vs Xbox 360 vs WII Deadmau5 104 39,725 08-04-2013, 05:10 PM
Last Post: Uzi
  Xbox Vs Ps3 Vs Nintendo wii Billy Mays 18 2,493 03-26-2012, 12:47 AM
Last Post: TwoMuchCaffeine
  What is your favorite game (Ps3 + Xbox) Lеgеnd 9 1,413 03-17-2012, 10:48 AM
Last Post: Candyshop
  Skyrim for the PS3 OVO™ 1 689 12-19-2011, 04:25 AM
Last Post: ๖ۣۜHacker™
  PS3 "Fat" or Slim? ElephantShoe 15 2,268 11-12-2011, 01:58 AM
Last Post: Genuine