Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PS3 or XBOX
(01-25-2012, 03:15 PM)Meat Wrote: Ahaha, inb4xboxfanboysandps3fanboysfight
Anyways, I really care about the quality more then money.
Blueray? I don't even watch DVD's lol.
I might get a xbox lol.

PS3 is slightly more powerful than Xbox. If you're after quality, then go for the PS3..
Lets put it this way... Xbox is like a BB Gun, and PS3 is like a real gun. Which would you rather have?
(01-25-2012, 03:19 PM)Fragma Wrote: PS3 is slightly more powerful than Xbox. If you're after quality, then go for the PS3..
Lets put it this way... Xbox is like a BB Gun, and PS3 is like a real gun. Which would you rather have?

Yeah but it's not like xbox or ps3 lags in the game, and for online quality isn't xbox better?
Why do you think ps3 is has more quality?
(01-25-2012, 03:36 PM)Meat Wrote: Yeah but it's not like xbox or ps3 lags in the game, and for online quality isn't xbox better?
Why do you think ps3 is has more quality?

Xbox might be 0.00001 times better online.. The difference is minimal.
PS3 is just an all round nicer machine. It's not just an incredibly good gaming console (on par with Xbox), but it's also a great general entertainment system, which the Xbox isn't. You have more options & features with the PS3, and for a cheaper price.
With Xbox, you just get the console, so why pay more, for less?
(01-25-2012, 03:49 PM)Fragma Wrote: Xbox might be 0.00001 times better online.. The difference is minimal.
PS3 is just an all round nicer machine. It's not just an incredibly good gaming console (on par with Xbox), but it's also a great general entertainment system, which the Xbox isn't. You have more options & features with the PS3, and for a cheaper price.
With Xbox, you just get the console, so why pay more, for less?

Thanks for the detailed answer, I'll consider it when choosing my console.
(01-25-2012, 03:15 PM)Meat Wrote: Ahaha, inb4xboxfanboysandps3fanboysfight
Anyways, I really care about the quality more then money.
Blueray? I don't even watch DVD's lol.
I might get a xbox lol.

Based upon what you said here, get an xbox. Smile
(01-25-2012, 03:19 PM)Fragma Wrote: PS3 is slightly more powerful than Xbox. If you're after quality, then go for the PS3..

LOL????? Okay, I can't cope with this any more, I'm not going to reply to this any more. That's just, wow. Omg

PS3 < Xbox
(01-25-2012, 05:20 PM)BreShiE Wrote: Based upon what you said here, get an xbox. Smile

LOL????? Okay, I can't cope with this any more, I'm not going to reply to this any more. That's just, wow. Omg

PS3 < Xbox

Tell me some things how xbox is better then ps3?
(01-25-2012, 05:27 PM)Meat Wrote: LOL????? Okay, I can't cope with this any more, I'm not going to reply to this any more. That's just, wow. Omg

PS3 < Xbox

Tell me some things how xbox is better then ps3?

[/quote]

Better Quality
Smoother Game Play
Much More Flexibility
Securer
Don't have to be on the same game as your friend to talk to them.
Change your name
Free to browse hundreds of thousands of different content on the marketplace
Full customization
YouTube
Netlfix

I can go on forever.
(01-25-2012, 05:34 PM)BreShiE Wrote: Tell me some things how xbox is better then ps3?

Better Quality
Smoother Game Play
Much More Flexibility
Securer
Don't have to be on the same game as your friend to talk to them.
Change your name
Free to browse hundreds of thousands of different content on the marketplace
Full customization
YouTube
Netlfix

I can go on forever.

[/quote]

Ahaha yeah, I do like the avatar thing on xbox Smile
(01-25-2012, 05:20 PM)BreShiE Wrote: Based upon what you said here, get an xbox. Smile

PS3 < Xbox

What's funny? As far as hardware goes...
PS3 has more core processing power than the Xbox does.
PS3 has a slightly better GPU than Xbox does.
The RAM bandwidth on the PS3 is a lot quicker.
PS3 offers more hard drive space.
PS3 has more games that run at 1080p than Xbox.. (A lot of Xbox games are only 720p).

Only area that Xbox prevails in is the online connectivity.. Which isn't that much better than the PS3's.

@Breshie:

Better Quality - What? Lol... That's not an accurate observation.

Smoother Game Play - Online, yes. But not noticeably smoother.

Much More Flexibility - Again, be more specific..?

Securer - Sony recently got hacked.. If anything, the changes they've made to their system would make sure they're more secure than Microsoft. That would be an opinion not fact.

Free to browse hundreds of thousands of different content on the marketplace - PS3 has an online store.

Full customization - You can customize your PS3.

YouTube - PS3 has the internet.

Netlfix - Big deal lol. We have Love Film.

I can go on forever. - Can you though?
Fragma, why are you getting so butt-hurt over this? It's just a gaming console. No one gives a fudge about GPU, RAM, and Security. And you can kill someone with a BB gun if you are a good enough shot. Quit whining, and contrasting the Xbox and give a comparison.

Meat, you need to hear from someone with both consoles. Fragma is immature and he is trying to prove Breshie wrong.
Meow Meow Meow Meow, Meow Meow Meow Meow, Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CONSOLE WARS: PS3 vs Xbox 360 vs WII Deadmau5 104 39,672 08-04-2013, 05:10 PM
Last Post: Uzi
  Xbox Vs Ps3 Vs Nintendo wii Billy Mays 18 2,493 03-26-2012, 12:47 AM
Last Post: TwoMuchCaffeine
  What is your favorite game (Ps3 + Xbox) Lеgеnd 9 1,413 03-17-2012, 10:48 AM
Last Post: Candyshop
  Skyrim for the PS3 OVO™ 1 689 12-19-2011, 04:25 AM
Last Post: ๖ۣۜHacker™
  PS3 "Fat" or Slim? ElephantShoe 15 2,268 11-12-2011, 01:58 AM
Last Post: Genuine