Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Odd Youtube Comment lol
Maybe he is mistaken you with someone else.
(01-04-2012, 03:57 PM)Yellows Wrote:
AceInfinity Wrote:No, PSN is PlayStation network and associated with PS3 because it's currently the only real worldwide known console made by PlayStation that needs a network since it's an online gaming system.

I actually just ctrl + V, it isn't hard at all, it's more of a habit now.

Well, I understand that PSN is the network, but I'm still confused on what the GT equivalent would be for the PSN.

GT = Gamer Tag once again? lol

It's just a title, it's not any official name that would relate to a specific console, so it's still Gamer Tag for PSN. Unless i'm reading that wrong.

And yes he did mistake me for someone else, because I'm not a big gamer at all. I don't even use my PS3. And when I do, I don't have any other online people other than my local friends. Even then I game offline anyway.
(01-04-2012, 04:08 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: GT = Gamer Tag once again? lol

It's just a title, it's not any official name that would relate to a specific console, so it's still Gamer Tag for PSN. Unless i'm reading that wrong.

GT = Gamertag, yes, Tongue.

I don't think it is a GT (Gamertag) for a PSN, it simply isn't called that, or so I'm fairly sure.
I wish some one would pop in here and answer this for sure, LOL.
How about PSNGT then? Smile or GT for short as "Gamer Title"?

Either way, regardless of what his GT was or what it stood for, I still don't know the guy.
People use PSN in the same way as Xbox users use GT for Gamertag. It's just how it is. Doesn't make much sense but oh well.

Example:
PS3: "Hi I'm Fragma and my PSN is rhbstyles".
Xbox: "Hi I'm Fragma and I don't play Xbox so I don't have a GT".
That youtube comment was pretty weird. I wonder what he was thinking.
I get some pretty weird comments but to sum up the majority of them "You're a (British term for smoke) face I hate your face you fat person MLG MLG MLG!!!"
He might be mistaking you for someone else! Because, lots of Youtube accounts with numbers and such, are mistaken sometimes. Just a thought, no hate. Find this somewhat funny.
(01-04-2012, 03:41 PM)Yellows Wrote:
Playstation network is the name of the network though, it's also the name of the... name one uses? That's awfully odd and confusing.

Sorry, I'll continue to right align on all forums I join.

Yeah, the network should be PSN (Playstation Network) and the account name should be PSNID (Playstation Network ID)
[Image: image.php]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LOL - Doritos Comic! - Absolutely Hilarious! BreShiE 1 512 03-15-2012, 01:46 AM
Last Post: Tactical_Turtle
  Alone on HF lol! fir3wall k1ller 12 1,494 08-14-2011, 07:38 AM
Last Post: Sam
  My top comment on a youtube video BlackChaos 6 898 06-09-2011, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Zumog
  Youtube Scam [LoL] iCrack 11 1,531 05-22-2011, 03:04 PM
Last Post: WhiteFlame
  My new outfit [Comment] eVo Lethal 5 1,116 04-06-2011, 10:32 AM
Last Post: eVo Lethal