Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My top comment on a youtube video
So, I decided to check my other youtube account today, and I found a bunch of replies to one of my comments two months ago on a youtube video. Curious, I decided to check the comment, and found this. Big Grin

[Image: topcommentonyoutube.jpg]

Surprising what happens in two months. Whistle

At the time, the video has 32 dislikes, which is what the comment is towards.
Here's the video if you guys are curious as to what the comment is referring to. The song is about Wikipedia and it mentions that Wikipedia was banned in China.
Its a pretty funny song.

Nice, I just click those new icons instead of comment. You did the classic pun on the people who disliked it eh? Tongue
Yeah. I was really into those kind of comments back then. And I had my troll hat on, if you know what I mean. Whistle
If Youtube had stats of my posts with that account, they would see a little over two hundred "In Soviet Russia..." and "# disliked the video" comments. :p
I hate those comments. -___-

Nice, though.
I was bored. Can you blame me? Smile
lol 2 months!

i get a lot of top comments, but go back like two three days later and some how my comments with 200+ likes isn't top comment and someone with 5 likes is, i dont understand it...lol
Such a good song ^_^. I remember this video from a while ago

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Odd Youtube Comment lol AceInfinity 18 2,026 01-13-2012, 02:12 AM
Last Post: TalishHF
  My new outfit [Comment] eVo Lethal 5 1,116 04-06-2011, 10:32 AM
Last Post: eVo Lethal
  Top 5 things I hate about music and youtube. Example 39 8,658 03-05-2011, 12:34 PM
Last Post: Quinlan
  Youtube Channels.Comment,Rate,Subscribe. Chief 2 758 12-12-2010, 07:44 PM
Last Post: Chief
  I made a video for support forums[YOUTUBE] Pink Floyd 16 1,520 09-09-2010, 03:43 PM
Last Post: Pink Floyd