Support Forums

Full Version: Odd Youtube Comment lol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I found it very odd that someone posted this on my video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NDhPNPezV4

Quote:Hey ace, I changed my gt from xXxHitBalxxx to STx Drum n bass. Where you been

lol I don't know this guy Huh

I think he's been drinking too much intoxicating "fluids" Oui

I don't even have a gamer tag if that's what he means becaues I don't use steam, don't use my PS3, and I don't have any other consoles like Xbox 360
Correct me if I'm wrong by GT means 'Gamertag', which only the Xbox 360 and Xbox console use.
Possible he has mistaken you for some one else.

(01-04-2012, 02:42 PM)Yellows Wrote: [ -> ]
Correct me if I'm wrong by GT means 'Gamertag', which only the Xbox 360 and Xbox console use.
Possible he has mistaken you for some one else.

Has to have mistaken me for someone else. I'm not a gamer, but I know PS3 uses game titles or gamer tags as well. I'm sure the more common one to assume would be that you have an Xbox 360 though.
(01-04-2012, 03:10 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: [ -> ]Has to have mistaken me for someone else. I'm not a gamer, but I know PS3 uses game titles or gamer tags as well. I'm sure the more common one to assume would be that you have an Xbox 360 though.

My friends have PS3's, and they aren't called gamertags, I think they're just called 'Online name' or 'username' or something like that.
Xbox is the only place a 'Gamertag' is used.

That's funny that he confused you with some one else though.

PS3 = PSN
Xbox = GT

Just thought I'd clear that up.
(01-04-2012, 03:17 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]PS3 = PSN
Xbox = GT

Just thought I'd clear that up.

PSN meaning 'Playstation name'?
If so, I wasn't too far off Big Grin.

(01-04-2012, 03:20 PM)Yellows Wrote: [ -> ]
PSN meaning 'Playstation name'?
If so, I wasn't too far off Big Grin.

Nope, Playstation Network.
By the way I'd really really appreciate it if you stopped aligning your posts to the right. It makes it incredibly frustrating to read.
(01-04-2012, 03:39 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]Nope, Playstation Network.
By the way I'd really really appreciate it if you stopped aligning your posts to the right. It makes it incredibly frustrating to read.

Playstation network is the name of the network though, it's also the name of the... name one uses? That's awfully odd and confusing.

Sorry, I'll continue to right align on all forums I join.

(01-04-2012, 03:39 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]Nope, Playstation Network.

I would agree, I don't see the sense in taking the time to click the right align button to add the bbcode for it either.

(01-04-2012, 03:41 PM)Yellows Wrote: [ -> ]
Playstation network is the name of the network though, it's also the name of the... name one uses? That's awfully odd and confusing.

No, PSN is PlayStation network and associated with PS3 because it's currently the only real worldwide known console made by PlayStation that needs a network since it's an online gaming system.
(01-04-2012, 03:53 PM)AceInfinity Wrote: [ -> ]I would agree, I don't see the sense in taking the time to click the right align button to add the bbcode for it either.

(01-04-2012, 03:41 PM)Yellows Wrote: [ -> ]

No, PSN is PlayStation network and associated with PS3 because it's currently the only real worldwide known console made by PlayStation that needs a network since it's an online gaming system.

I actually just ctrl + V, it isn't hard at all, it's more of a habit now.

Well, I understand that PSN is the network, but I'm still confused on what the GT equivalent would be for the PSN.

Pages: 1 2