Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PC won't boot up at all

Hi everyone,

Unfortunately my computer has stopped working since i took my video usb off (the usb was turned off). No blue screen no error messages, just straight to black screen with my computer specs. Refer to the included picture.

Now, My computer won't start up, won;t boot up from cd, it won't boot up from another hard driver, won't recognize anything. The only thing i can go to is BIOS. I did BIOS reset, and i did Q Flash and same thing. All i can say main board looks like dead or maybe power issue in which i doubt it.

All it does, it goes to black screen ( as referred to my photo) after Gigabyte logo screen.

Individually, i took out video card, two rams, hard drive and still do the same proble. I cleaned the board and reconnected all cables and still the same problem.

I really want your suggestions guys as it is very important and will be very appreciated since i have my uni exams soon. If this doesn't get fixed in the next 2- 3 days i will buy a new computer.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

[Image: 20111112tgh.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

My computer specs & info:

Gigabyte P35 DS3L
2.8GHz duo core E7400
4350 Ati video card with 1g of vram
4 Gram, 2 x 2.
Hytec AITO 850 Watts
Two hard drives and one DVD ROM.

Nothing else connected to the computer other than a keyboard, a mouse and a printer. Computer has been tested while I/O were diconnected.
Problem has been solved. It was my mistake. I just found my blutooth dongle still in front usb panel.

The dongle was making the computer stuck on boot up screen.

Must have been messing up the boot. Glad to hear it works now and btw nice specs.
[Image: signature___ati_radeon_by_kravicka-d2y2f1x.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Disc tray won't open EagerToLearn 3 806 09-03-2012, 03:53 PM
Last Post: EagerToLearn
  It won't boot Annuit Coeptis 4 820 07-20-2012, 01:47 PM
Last Post: G3Hawkeye
  SYSTEM BOOT PROBLEM jvvsam01 6 885 06-26-2012, 07:38 AM
Last Post: ImStalkinYaMom
  Can't boot Computer with external hard drive connected EagerToLearn 6 1,809 05-21-2012, 03:17 PM
Last Post: EagerToLearn
  Hardcore Problem: Computer Won't Boot.. (Please Read) Resistance 13 3,156 05-09-2012, 04:44 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity