Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Release] TextBox Color Changer [Release]
(10-11-2011, 08:29 PM)Resistance Wrote: Yeah but not everyone knows the systems damn forcolors dude. Only us developers would know some besides the basics... Give some options jeez.

What are you even talking about? Your post made no sense to me.
(10-12-2011, 12:51 PM)RDCA Wrote: What are you even talking about? Your post made no sense to me.

One would have to type up the forecolor, no? That's how the system works, then they click the button and it reads the forecolor.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
(10-12-2011, 06:16 PM)Resistance Wrote: One would have to type up the forecolor, no? That's how the system works, then they click the button and it reads the forecolor.

No with my code, it loads all the colors that are non-system colors and then adds them to the combobox. Then on Combofix change Value I use that to change the Forcolor of the combobox. Which is a lot shorter then using lots of If statements.
Nice Release, looks like alot of typing you did there!
(10-12-2011, 06:58 PM)RDCA Wrote: No with my code, it loads all the colors that are non-system colors and then adds them to the combobox. Then on Combofix change Value I use that to change the Forcolor of the combobox. Which is a lot shorter then using lots of If statements.

Lots of strings to load, i'd reccomend that you would re-edit that code and disable the combobox1 until the end of the code and re-enable it to prevent crashes, pretty genius idea.
(10-12-2011, 08:09 PM)Resistance Wrote: Lots of strings to load, i'd reccomend that you would re-edit that code and disable the combobox1 until the end of the code and re-enable it to prevent crashes, pretty genius idea.

Why would you do that? That makes no sense, by disabling the combobox we would not be able to add any entries, plus the code I have loads in less then a second.
"Note: Not that much work is put into this applet..."

not that hard at all, since the same mechanism of code is used without 80% of the program, the program can be made in less than 5 minutes

but nice code for newbies, and a nice share. glad to see niggaz helping out this coding section
slowly getting better
(10-12-2011, 08:09 PM)Resistance Wrote: Lots of strings to load, i'd reccomend that you would re-edit that code and disable the combobox1 until the end of the code and re-enable it to prevent crashes, pretty genius idea.

Dude.. you are dumb. It's one thing to release some crappy code, but don't make yourself look any dumber when someone is trying to HELP you. Your coding practices are a joke. Take RDCA's advice and move on. You just make yourself look dumber with each response.
Kobe I thought you had disappeared off the face of this forum.

Don't hate.
(10-12-2011, 08:45 PM)RDCA Wrote: Why would you do that? That makes no sense, by disabling the combobox we would not be able to add any entries, plus the code I have loads in less then a second.

Smooth code. It works, but not as well. Add a few exceptions to make it solid.

[Image: 5XbyP.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Release] Guidtech [Better then HWID][WITH VB FILES!] The-One 5 6,619 08-07-2015, 06:18 AM
Last Post: darknessxk
  [Release] Password Enhancer v1.0 [/Release] Resistance 11 5,135 09-29-2013, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Resistance
  [Release] Print Spooler Utility euverve 0 928 03-26-2013, 08:52 AM
Last Post: euverve
  [Release] USB Drive Defender euverve 0 1,209 03-22-2013, 06:21 AM
Last Post: euverve
  [VB.NET] Advance Icon Changer BlackSpider 17 8,711 11-25-2012, 10:41 PM
Last Post: ƃu∀ ıʞƃu∀