Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Release] Password Enhancer v1.0 [/Release]
Hey guys, I made this little application here that allows you to construct greater passwords, even uncrackable passwords that would take 10-20 years to decode ;). It is pretty awesome and I suggest you start using it for your password making. No it does not have any emailing/phishing function inside of it, if thats what your thinking; if you don't believe me, unplug your router and create a password -- if your that kind of person that doesn't trust quality members *like me*. Seriously though, I am just a nice guy that wants to make the virtual world a safer place. I'll release my source code if I get enough thanks for the application... A little nifty app I had been working on for some time now.
This is one of the craziest password makers in the world. No joke. I will update and add new string encryption methods over time, maybe in a few weeks.

Appreciation I got Big Grin: 4/10

Screenshot:
[Image: 6fd026326a763c2b21b6a974dd0392fb.png]

Features:
  • Password Strength function that alerts you how easy the password may get cracked, chosen on five separate levels of security.
  • Music - Still Dre (Instrumental Remix) by Dr. Dre {Remix by The High Roller}
  • 5 Extra Functions such as automatic password Mirroring, Upside-Down text conversion, binaric conversion and MD5 Hash Code conversion.
  • 4 Encryption Functions such as 64-Bit, 128-Bit, 192-Bit, 256 Bit.
  • And the final function, the scrambled master password.
  • There is a password generator function and a separate form for separating the functions into single functions. (By this I mean the functions are used one at a time, not like on the first form where the First Password Input is converted through all the functions below, for example the first password is converted into a mirrored version, then the mirrored version is converted into a Upside-Down Mirror of the first password input etc...)

Download Password Enhancer v1.0

Comments and replies are always welcome!
[Image: t5BWm.png]
Very nice =) I just might use that!

What I usually do for a super secure password is I made a quick little PHP md5 generator and when I need to login to something I made really secure I type my regular pass then run it through my generator. Typically I have it like

PHP Code:
md5(md5(md5($pass))); 
Looks really good mate, nice idea. I might use this tool for securing web hosting and billing accounts Big Grin
very nice tool you've made!
im sure passwords made from this tool are very hard to bruteforce. Big Grin
[Image: ic4Itm.png]
Bump come on guys, this application is one of the most bomb things in the computer world. It works very well too.
(05-07-2011, 04:10 PM)The High Roller Wrote: Bump come on guys, this application is one of the most bomb things in the computer world.

I wouldn't go that far.
(05-07-2011, 05:50 PM)KoBE Wrote: I wouldn't go that far.

Neither would I, but I had my computer keyboard set to autotype. Sorry, it just does that sometimes. Roflmao

I think it is a pretty good application idea.
VERY cool. Haha. I will use this alot, thanks!
BUMP ! This app is so awesome! You can run the end result of how secure the password you have made with my program is by going to: howsecureismypassword.net
Come on guys. This Thing is Frikin Insane. try it people. Very good utility till we all have intense finger print scanners, retinal scanners and voice scanners to log in to facebook.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Release] Guidtech [Better then HWID][WITH VB FILES!] The-One 5 6,581 08-07-2015, 06:18 AM
Last Post: darknessxk
  [Release] Print Spooler Utility euverve 0 919 03-26-2013, 08:52 AM
Last Post: euverve
  [Release] USB Drive Defender euverve 0 1,200 03-22-2013, 06:21 AM
Last Post: euverve
  [Release] Whois+ Fragma 24 3,833 11-25-2012, 05:45 AM
Last Post: Ixam
  [RELEASE] lulz0r 1.0 - Just for teh lulz fdls4all 32 8,043 11-25-2012, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Ixam