Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trouble with motivation in College?
(10-31-2011, 02:30 PM)Sql Wrote: This thread is very old, please dont bump it just to increase your post count.
You telling him that hes bumping old threads to increase his post count is just an excuse for YOU to increase your post count. umad?

OT: College won't pave the way for your future, but it defiantly will help. Sure, its hard - we know. If you expect to get married & have kids when you're older, wouldn't you want them to live a pretty good financed life?

Not much motivation from me, but good luck bro.
[Image: 9b2f1.png]
You should try finding a subject that you enjoy or fascinate most then you could explore more into that subject. When your done look for more, or do more!
I'm into computer programming, im dropping out of college at semester. I was going for information technology, now ive bought books about most languages, and am learning them.
Dont drop out,you wont be as succesfull in life as you would be with College.I know im not the one to tell you to do but College can hold your whole future.
My problem with that is that i had to drop a class, and now my finacial aide is going away. Unless i can come up with 3000$ by december to just blow... Its not gunna happen.
Don't drop out. It's never a good choice to drop out buddy. Remember to stay strong and study hard. Many people don't have the chance to go to college.
Zombot | Support Forums | Hack Forums | Zombot
An eye for an eye, will leave the whole world blind.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  College essay? Miku 11 2,803 11-05-2013, 03:25 AM
Last Post: ElizabethLopez
  College Minor v.s. Real World Experience SamanthaAnne 0 603 07-25-2013, 11:44 PM
Last Post: SamanthaAnne
  College before military. pantherspwn 5 2,139 03-07-2012, 06:11 AM
Last Post: Starbreak
  College time BlackChaos 14 2,534 02-16-2012, 05:13 AM
Last Post: ///ViNcE
  Good College for Web design? Blueprint 1 1,025 02-06-2012, 04:13 PM
Last Post: Listen