Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
College time
So, one of the main reasons I've been offline from internet activities is due to my education. Its all boiling down to the next three months of my life and I need to take it seriously.
So much so that I've even closed my forum for these three months in order to have no distractions.

Anyways, its time to apply for colleges and I'm hoping my fellow SFers can suggest some good places to apply for higher education. Maybe some where you know, graduated from or know is good.
I live in the Middle East right now but have even applied to far off locations like Canada and Singapore. Smile
Hope your college goes well and don't end up like me. Sad

Dropped out of college twice but looking to finish it up soon.
Welcome back BlackChaos, it's nice to see some of the old members coming back, although they don't seem to stay here very long, but thanks for coming back! Smile
(12-15-2011, 01:38 PM)๖ۣۜHacker™ Wrote: Hope your college goes well and don't end up like me. Sad

Dropped out of college twice but looking to finish it up soon.

With an attitude like that you're not going to go anywhere in life.
(12-15-2011, 01:38 PM)BreShiE Wrote: Welcome back BlackChaos, it's nice to see some of the old members coming back, although they don't seem to stay here very long, but thanks for coming back! Smile

Hey there BreShiE. I see some of the best members haven't yet left. I didn't really want to leave SF even for a day, but situations forced me to. I still may be a little inactive now and then, but I'm planning on posting around a little bit maybe.

Back up to the topic though now friends. Smile
(12-15-2011, 01:38 PM)BreShiE Wrote: Welcome back BlackChaos, it's nice to see some of the old members coming back, although they don't seem to stay here very long, but thanks for coming back! Smile

With an attitude like that you're not going to go anywhere in life.

I know. Sad

My dad pays for my college and I kind of come from a rich family but I will get it done soon enough.
I don't know you, but hi. Pinch
Good luck with school. I hope you do better than I did. Unsure
Have 'fun' at college. I'm going next year Smile I'm going to apply for the waiting list for the london underground train driving job. 18 months waiting list :@
My parents are going to make me start cracking down on grades soon, so I might not be able to use the web as much too.

Anyways, good luck with college! Make the most of it, I cannot wait till college, going to be the best years of my life!
Good ol' Canada.
Anyways, hope you do great in school Smile
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
What course are you planning on taking?
[Image: cooldude.png]

(09-05-2011, 08:36 AM)Orgy Wrote: If you understand what you're doing, you aren't learning anything. ;)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  College essay? Miku 11 2,791 11-05-2013, 03:25 AM
Last Post: ElizabethLopez
  College Minor v.s. Real World Experience SamanthaAnne 0 601 07-25-2013, 11:44 PM
Last Post: SamanthaAnne
  College before military. pantherspwn 5 2,138 03-07-2012, 06:11 AM
Last Post: Starbreak
  Good College for Web design? Blueprint 1 1,021 02-06-2012, 04:13 PM
Last Post: Listen
  Getting into Rice (college) Camgaertner 4 842 01-24-2012, 11:58 AM
Last Post: 418