Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Omniscient Do SOMETHING!!!!!!
(09-28-2011, 05:57 AM)Riggs Wrote: Maybe I should make a thread about how nobody cares about me so mentally unstable children like yourself can d*ckride your way through the thread with some generically LQ emotional support.

It's members like yourself that like convincing everyone you're superior to them simply because of your post count. You're the very problem your argument opposes. So don't be so naive as to put me into your category of LQ users. I'm not.

This^ LOL:D

BreShiE you act like this forum if your life. I was refraining from posting in this thread to avoid conflict, but now that I see some other members feel the way I do, I shall give my 2 cents.

I don't really know you BreShiE, but from what I have seen, all you do is bitch about LQP's and ride Omni's dick. If a few members leave, WHO CARES? Sure they were HQ members and contributed a lot to this forum, but making a thread whining about the way things are run here is not going to bring them back.
The way I see it, this whole thread is unnecessary.

If you really want to help this forum how about making some new HQ threads? Not one where all you do is:
>Say something which has already been said many times before
>Quote two other threads
>Add a YouTube video

That's really HQ bro....
[Image: 1blQe]
'Bro', that post is unnecessary, and actually my post did have a point and Omni finally tried to help out the forum, you've been extremely inactive so you have no clue or say about what goes on here, you don't know about the way I react to things nor do you have a say in it either.

You say i 'ride Omni's dick' so then why was I abusing him in the OP?

So what if I take forums seriously? I love to be apart of the good communities, and it's people like you (the hf skiddies) who bring out the badness in a community. I'd like you to please stay away from my threads, as the saying goes, if you haven't got anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.
(09-28-2011, 08:35 AM)BreShiE Wrote: my post did have a point and Omni finally tried to help out the forum
Lol don't be full of yourself. Omni didn't all of a sudden make changes just because of your post.

(09-28-2011, 08:35 AM)BreShiE Wrote: you've been extremely inactive so you have no clue or say about what goes on here
Just because I don't post in every thread that gets started on this forum doesn't mean I'm inactive. Unlike you I try to only post in threads where I feel like I can contribute something.

(09-28-2011, 08:35 AM)BreShiE Wrote: and it's people like you (the hf skiddies) who bring out the badness in a community
Please explain to me how I'm a "skiddie" and I "bring out the baddies in a community" because I don't get that at all. It seems to me that you're just a little kid who can't handle being challenged so you start making idiotic accusations.

(09-28-2011, 08:35 AM)BreShiE Wrote: as the saying goes, if you haven't got anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.
(09-28-2011, 08:35 AM)BreShiE Wrote: why was I abusing him in the OP?

Practice what you preach.
[Image: 1blQe]
Anything else to say now? You're boring me, I don't feel like arguing with a child right now, thanks.
Stop your childish bickering.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question towards Omniscient. ๖ۣۜHacker™ 5 734 12-17-2011, 11:21 AM
Last Post: aGameStory
  Interview with Jesse Labrocca (Omniscient) Terrorz 32 7,716 09-29-2011, 04:23 PM
Last Post: iRun
  To: Omniscient Creations 2 547 04-26-2011, 12:11 AM
Last Post: ψ ḞḸḀMḮNḠ †Ɽ□ỈỈ ψ
  omniscient did you get my? wastabi 18 2,618 12-22-2010, 02:16 AM
Last Post: Pink Floyd
  Omniscient Sam 15 1,756 05-09-2010, 02:19 AM
Last Post: Juggalo-Lee