Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
View your posts option
I think there should be a "view your post" link on the hotbar. You can view your posts from your profile but it would just be a lot easier if it was next to the View Your Threads link as shown here:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/unled1glu.png/
It would just be a lot easier. I know I always find myself wanting to see if anyone replied to my post. It would just make the forum better in my opinion. And if it's not there because of the bandwidth issue I suggest getting rid of something else because (at least for me) that's pretty high on the priority list.

Does anyone else agree?
[Image: swaganomics.png]
Been suggested before, nothing happened though
(09-11-2011, 04:46 PM)Ace Wrote: Been suggested before, nothing happened though

Well if enough people feel it's needed, isn't something going to be done.
[Image: swaganomics.png]
(09-11-2011, 08:02 PM)Swaganomics Wrote: Well if enough people feel it's needed, isn't something going to be done.

That would be the most logical kind of reasoning you'd assume, but Omni for some reason doesn't have a whole lot of time for this forum and certain requests. It's been 7 months for him to create at least 1 more official group that people have been waiting for but still nothing done yet. I think if he decided to make a change on the forum it would start with a few other things first before the link. Although on the OTHER thread, I did agree, that it was somewhat useful to have.
I would have to agree with this suggestion. It wouldn't be such a hassle to find a specific reply you posted. Let's see if it gets implemented though =/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Add: View My Threads Eternal. 11 2,687 10-14-2014, 12:00 AM
Last Post: Autopost
  A "View your posts" tab Buster 4 1,078 10-06-2011, 02:48 AM
Last Post: Fragma
  Remove the forum jump option. Derail 16 2,387 09-15-2011, 02:25 PM
Last Post: Godly™
  Suggestion : View Your Posts Kotto*N[ix]mouth 12 1,710 08-30-2011, 07:21 PM
Last Post: ScripT
  View New Posts Button? Peter L 10 1,620 05-01-2011, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Extornia