Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Suggestion : View Your Posts
I thinking, and it would be nice to have a View Your Posts option next to the View Your Threads option. I know it is a bit of a pain checking the threads to see if someone replied after myself; I usually have to click my username, then click "Find Posts" to see my posts.

Anyone else agree?
Been suggested many times before and the generally opinion was that it just isn't needed that much. It only takes one extra click to go into your User CP. Omni has also said on a few different occasions that he doesn't plan on adding this.
(08-28-2011, 05:47 PM)Fragma Wrote: Been suggested many times before and the generally opinion was that it just isn't needed that much. It only takes one extra click to go into your User CP. Omni has also said on a few different occasions that he doesn't plan on adding this.

Ahh, I see. I didn't know that; I'm relatively new here.
Well, alright then. Thanks, lol.
I don't know why Omni doesn't do it though, it takes 2 seconds, and it makes it easier to navigate around the forum for faster content posting in a few different ways.
(08-28-2011, 05:51 PM)Ace Wrote: I don't know why Omni doesn't do it though, it takes 2 seconds, and it makes it easier to navigate around the forum for faster content posting in a few different ways.

I agree. I personally would love it, especially considering I'm on a laptop and don't have enough room on the desk I'm normally at for my USB Mouse. I hate touchpads, especially with lots of moving v_v
Of course it's one extra click, but you're also not taking into account the page load time if you have a bad internet connection one day. Sometimes it takes 2 clicks because you have to go to your UserCP before you can click on your name to go to your actual profile to see the link. It adds up if you use the post display a lot.
(08-28-2011, 05:56 PM)Ace Wrote: Of course it's one extra click, but you're also not taking into account the page load time if you have a bad internet connection one day. Sometimes it takes 2 clicks because you have to go to your UserCP before you can click on your name to go to your actual profile to see the link. It adds up if you use the post display a lot.

Yea, that's my main time. I try to check back on all the threads I post in regularly. So, it may not be much for the first couple times, but over the course of a week I wonder how many page loads that is that could be avoided...I'd say I check every day at least 20 times.
I like the idea, I support this because it makes it easier to check your posts.
[Image: 2i7y71t.png]
I do wish Omni would implement it. I'm sure it's not that hard of a thing to do. Lol, I can see the "possibly related threads", two of them are about a new posts button.
I mean it's not that hard to just click it but I do agree with this being implemented because we're all lazy Big Grin

But I don't think Omni is going to implement it any time soon.
Chase your dreams, and if it doesn't work, dream a new dream. -Louis “Coach” Presutti

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Add: View My Threads Eternal. 11 2,645 10-14-2014, 12:00 AM
Last Post: Autopost
  A "View your posts" tab Buster 4 1,066 10-06-2011, 02:48 AM
Last Post: Fragma
  View your posts option Swaganomics 4 1,018 09-13-2011, 09:21 AM
Last Post: SaNƹ
  View New Posts Button? Peter L 10 1,596 05-01-2011, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Extornia
  View New Posts - bug ? Joey Tribbiani 4 1,119 03-06-2011, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Omniscient