Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
I Am Probably Leaving.
Man, Bye have a good time where your ever going. But, keep in mind that your welcome here Smile
Flash I got deaded On HF. So that's a yes. I'll be on GFXForums.net as Elegant.
Coder | Skype: EleganceHF | AIM: Chief
Sorry to hear that you're leaving. I've actually been finding it hard to find a topic to post in on this forum as I can't really related to a lot of them or they're just full of people with less than 100 posts trying to get the feather.
(08-26-2011, 01:44 PM)Thomas Wrote: Sorry to hear that you're leaving. I've actually been finding it hard to find a topic to post in on this forum as I can't really related to a lot of them or they're just full of people with less than 100 posts trying to get the feather.

I know your in the GeekSquad group, take a look into some of my threads Smile

Most of what spammers post on is either in the money making areas or the graphics areas. And sometimes we have pet-forum spammers.
(08-26-2011, 01:53 PM)Ace Wrote: I know your in the GeekSquad group, take a look into some of my threads Smile

Most of what spammers post on is either in the money making areas or the graphics areas. And sometimes we have pet-forum spammers.

I'll check them out.. thanks (:
Quote:Ace and Frag are the only decent posters here.

Agreed, they are extremely HQ and very active!

OT: Don't leave because of spammers, you should expect this because of the Support Feather, it would be better if we had some active staff members. I'd say give Fragma and Ace moderator.
If your calling this site for spam then just leave. This site is the clearest site which is (mostly) drama free from issues unlike HF.
I am not a decent poster? I mean i am in school and i work every day so i have stuff to do, but when i do post, they are lengthy and HQ.

This forum is great, why leave it over something that every single forum on the internet has?
[Image: iddyEs.png]
(08-26-2011, 12:54 PM)CaptainFX Wrote: I'll be on GFXForums.net as Elegant.

*thumbs up*
See you there.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm Leaving Thomas 26 1,935 09-15-2011, 02:22 PM
Last Post: Thomas
  Leaving For A While..... Fragma 10 690 09-06-2011, 02:51 PM
Last Post: Caffeine
  Leaving or staying- Final decision Reykjavik 7 944 07-20-2011, 04:14 PM
Last Post: Reykjavik
  Leaving Cool_Guy 12 1,352 12-04-2006, 09:20 PM
Last Post: Papa Spot