Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
I Am Probably Leaving.
I seriously can't stand SF anymore. Some reasons why:
  • People can't rate work properly. If it sucks tell them.
  • Too much spam. It's horrid.
  • Ace and Frag are the only decent posters here. If there others sorry I never see you.

Coder | Skype: EleganceHF | AIM: Chief
You can add me to the listSmile HAHAHA.
Are you going to leave hackforums aswell?
DAMINK™ was a good poster on the forums here a while back, but he left as well. Gaijin only comes in once in a while, and even on my forum maybe 1-3 times every month lol. But he's got descriptive posts, and he's mostly knowledgable with PHP.
Ohh, its not so bad. Where's the spam? I don't see much of it.
(08-25-2011, 07:45 PM)Annuit Coeptis Wrote: Ohh, its not so bad. Where's the spam? I don't see much of it.

When you see all of the spammers for the SF award it's like replying to a post created by a google adbot or something at that level of communication.
If you want to leave fine Hehe :Hehe:
(08-25-2011, 10:36 PM)LolReally? Wrote: If you want to leave fine Hehe :Hehe:

Unlucky.. Post count isn't raised in this section. Nice try though.

(08-25-2011, 06:35 PM)Ace Wrote: DAMINK™ was a good poster on the forums here a while back, but he left as well. Gaijin only comes in once in a while, and even on my forum maybe 1-3 times every month lol. But he's got descriptive posts, and he's mostly knowledgable with PHP.

And Sam, Eve, Untouch, Elektrisk, Nemmyy, trilobyte-, etc...
All fantastic members who don't come on much anymore, apart from Sam who has spells of high activity every now and then.

I'm new here, but I'm trying to be HQ and make a good impression. Sorry you feel that way :\
Don't really know you, but you seem cool. Sorry you feel that way, I hope you'll come back Smile
Well a popular board always gets spammed and no one can stop it ( unless registration is closed Tongue ) anyway you seems to be a good guy. Hope to see you again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm Leaving Thomas 26 1,935 09-15-2011, 02:22 PM
Last Post: Thomas
  Leaving For A While..... Fragma 10 690 09-06-2011, 02:51 PM
Last Post: Caffeine
  Leaving or staying- Final decision Reykjavik 7 944 07-20-2011, 04:14 PM
Last Post: Reykjavik
  Leaving Cool_Guy 12 1,352 12-04-2006, 09:20 PM
Last Post: Papa Spot
  I'm leaving [temporarily] Cool_Guy 4 906 09-14-2006, 08:43 AM
Last Post: BETA_mybb_import3230