Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I'm Leaving
Well guys,
I've decided that I'm going to leave SF. This hasn't come all of a sudden I've given a lot of thought to the subject. This site started out with good intentions but now it's become over run with trolls and spammers who just want 100 posts. There are still a hand full of quality members, but most have already left. I really don't understand the SF feather, I know it is probably to get more members to the site but the name is Support Forums we really don't need all the trolls from Hack Forums. I know that I myself and many other members are from Hack Forums but the majority of those who come over here are terrible members. I'm going to dedicate what little free time I have to post on forums to other sites now. I may come on occasionally just to see how things are going and if they've gotten any better, although I do not expect them to. Regarding all of the trolls on this forum you are the reason members are leaving and you are not wanted here nor anywhere. To all the high quality members it's been fun posting with you guys and maybe I'll see you on another forum soon.

Thanks it was fun while it lasted,
Thomas
Everyone is leaving. I just check back to see if my thread has any replies.
You should visit Marketforums.org. I'm over there and staff take care of the trolls fast.
Coder | Skype: EleganceHF | AIM: Chief
I'm from Hackforums, but I came here is for help and friends. I don't see anything special getting a feather icon on my HF account. This forum did helped me solve some of my problems. Big Grin
(09-07-2011, 05:38 PM)CaptainFX Wrote: Everyone is leaving. I just check back to see if my thread has any replies.
You should visit Marketforums.org. I'm over there and staff take care of the trolls fast.

I'm pretty sure I'm registered there.. I'll check it out sometime Big Grin
See ya later. Nobody is going to try and stop you. This is an attention-seeking post.

Bye.
(09-08-2011, 01:42 PM)Laugh Wrote: See ya later. Nobody is going to try and stop you. This is an attention-seeking post.

Bye.

See ya later. I don't want anyone to. It really isn't this forum is broken and you just proved my point.

Bye.
Thomas got MSN or AIM man??
You should add me.
MSN: ElegantGFX@live.ca
AIM: ElegantGFX
Coder | Skype: EleganceHF | AIM: Chief
(09-08-2011, 01:50 PM)CaptainFX Wrote: Thomas got MSN or AIM man??
You should add me.
MSN: ElegantGFX@live.ca
AIM: ElegantGFX

I added you on MSN: k3vin_mitnick@hotmail.com
(09-08-2011, 01:45 PM)Thomas Wrote: See ya later. I don't want anyone to. It really isn't this forum is broken and you just proved my point.

Bye.

I'm not a troll or a spammer. You're contributing to what you say you hate.

You can leave now..like you said you were lol
(09-08-2011, 02:07 PM)Laugh Wrote: I'm not a troll or a spammer. You're contributing to what you say you hate.

You can leave now..like you said you were lol

I'm not saving you are. How am I? You're the one who posted on this thread saying that all I want is attention. I've never had a problem with you before, but you're being a jerk by posting on my farewell thread like you are. I am leaving now lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Leaving For A While..... Fragma 10 690 09-06-2011, 02:51 PM
Last Post: Caffeine
  I Am Probably Leaving. Chief 18 1,337 08-28-2011, 03:45 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  Leaving or staying- Final decision Reykjavik 7 944 07-20-2011, 04:14 PM
Last Post: Reykjavik
  Leaving Cool_Guy 12 1,352 12-04-2006, 09:20 PM
Last Post: Papa Spot
  I'm leaving [temporarily] Cool_Guy 4 906 09-14-2006, 08:43 AM
Last Post: BETA_mybb_import3230