Poll: Which One Is Better?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Firefox
33.33%
15 33.33%
Chrome
66.67%
30 66.67%
Total 45 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Firefox Or Chrome?
I used to use Internet Explorer, and I ditched that for obvious reasons a while ago. I then got into Google Chrome. It worked just fine for me, but after a while loading pages became sluggish. YouTube videos loaded slowly and sometimes not at all.

I then switched over to Firefox and pages load much faster, and YouTube videos load quickly all the time.

Chrome works best for most people, but Firefox works best for me.
with the plugins available,firefox still!
Firefox is better, Chrome will slow your computer down because each tab in chrome is a separate process for "security purposes" but it just slows you down.
I'm using Google Chrome. I wouldn't prefer Firefox, because it often crashes.
Chrome. Search from URL bar and there's no tool bars. It's perfect for me because it's not cluttered.
I used safari for years then firefox, but I just downloaded Google Chrome to see how it was and it was way better then firefox which is why, I use it to day.
I'd say safari is the best one of out the three though.
giving Chrome a try and it's pretty fast. I do like the multiprocess aspect of it and it's a lot faster at starting up then Firefox is.
i like firefox more than Chrome,firefox has much speed than the Chrome
Chrome, definately. It's ease of use and speed easily outweigh the advantages in FireFox, and also Proxy support in browser!
I know how better is chrome but i always choose firefox as my default browser. FF rocks.
[Image: pp0iE.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chrome problems Dolan. 1 757 08-11-2012, 11:24 AM
Last Post: jervyn
  HF won't load and Chrome isn't working??? Top 13 3,979 07-06-2011, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Sam
  How to setup SOCKS5 on Firefox,Opera,Chrome,IE Infecter 0 11,936 01-26-2011, 04:02 PM
Last Post: Infecter