Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HF won't load and Chrome isn't working???
Hey everyone I have a couple problems.
1. HackForums.net won't load on any browser I use. It was working yesterday now it isn't.
2. Google Chrome isn't working at all, I open it and no pages will load.
So right now I'm using Firefox since Chrome won't work. I really want to go on HF but it's not working. I tried unplugging my router and plugging it back in, I restarted my computer. Nothings working, I thought maybe my IP got banned or something but I wouldn't know why cause there's no reason it would get banned. Could anybody help please?
[Image: vnXBe.gif]
Check to see if Chrome has "Proxy" settings on. It is in the "Under the hood" section of the settings. If it is on, remove the proxy information, and restart Chrome, that should fix it.

Inventor1
What country are you located in?
(07-06-2011, 12:28 PM)Inventor1 Wrote: Check to see if Chrome has "Proxy" settings on. It is in the "Under the hood" section of the settings. If it is on, remove the proxy information, and restart Chrome, that should fix it.

Inventor1

I'm not using a proxy.

(07-06-2011, 12:40 PM)★Cooldude★ Wrote: What country are you located in?

USA.
No one here cares about your addiction to hackforums.
Need website or forum help?
[Image: logo.png]
(07-06-2011, 01:02 PM)0xE9 Wrote: No one here cares about your addiction to hackforums.

Pretty sure this is the "Networking, Wifi, and Internet Connection Help" section.
(07-06-2011, 12:43 PM)Jσsh Wrote: I'm not using a proxy.

(07-06-2011, 12:40 PM)★Cooldude★ Wrote: What country are you located in?

USA.

What sort of error are you getting?
(07-06-2011, 01:04 PM)Jσsh Wrote: Pretty sure this is the "Networking, Wifi, and Internet Connection Help" section.

Yes it is. However your reference to HF was not needed in order to explain to us that you're having problems.
HF discussions are not welcome here. I suggest you remove all association with HF from your post & thread title, otherwise the chances of this thread getting closed are quite high.
(07-06-2011, 01:07 PM)★Cooldude★ Wrote: What sort of error are you getting?

When I try to go on HF I get this error:

When I try to open Chrome it opens the page but it doesn't load it all and it just lags really badly.

(07-06-2011, 01:10 PM)Fragma Wrote: Yes it is. However your reference to HF was not needed in order to explain to us that you're having problems.
HF discussions are not welcome here. I suggest you remove all association with HF from your post & thread title, otherwise the chances of this thread getting closed are quite high.
But it's a problem I'm having, why isn't it aloud? All pages load except for HF so I'm asking for help as to why it wont load? I thought this was SupportForums so I thought I could get help
(07-06-2011, 01:11 PM)Jσsh Wrote: When I try to go on HF I get this error:

When I try to open Chrome it opens the page but it doesn't load it all and it just lags really badly.

(07-06-2011, 01:10 PM)Fragma Wrote: Yes it is. However your reference to HF was not needed in order to explain to us that you're having problems.
But it's a problem I'm having, why isn't it aloud? All pages load except for HF so I'm asking for help as to why it wont load?

So your problem is purely HF related, in which case this thread will most likely be closed once reported.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Firefox Or Chrome? Chief 100 11,355 11-05-2012, 03:46 PM
Last Post: Nickelodeon
  Chrome problems Dolan. 1 757 08-11-2012, 11:24 AM
Last Post: jervyn
  HackForums won't load for me. Please help. Bannedshit 4 1,975 08-04-2011, 11:38 AM
Last Post: BreShiE
  Certain website will not load GmZ 9 2,157 07-17-2011, 09:46 AM
Last Post: Akinova
  This one site won't load. Dear God 22 4,547 07-02-2011, 09:42 AM
Last Post: djakariuz