Support Forums

Full Version: Firefox Or Chrome?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Which one is better to use and Why?
I love Firefox just for the design. It's fast but could be faster.
I'm probably switching to Chrome today sometime.
I reccomend Google Chrome as its less buggy than Mozilla Firefox, I also think Chrome is faster than Firefox and also can be styled better with the many decent themes for Chrome Tongue
I'm using it. It's ok not the best.
Google chrome has it own task bar allowing us to end task with the browsers. Also has more features then fire fox.
(08-02-2011, 02:06 PM)Viruz Wrote: [ -> ]I reccomend Google Chrome as its less buggy than Mozilla Firefox, I also think Chrome is faster than Firefox and also can be styled better with the many decent themes for Chrome Tongue

Firefox is buggy? :S Chrome is fast, but firefox can be styled with a lot more options than chrome. Considering speed, I haven't actually noticed any difference in speed between Nightly/Aurora and Chrome in comparison.

(08-02-2011, 02:07 PM)morchid Wrote: [ -> ]Google chrome has it own task bar allowing us to end task with the browsers. Also has more features then fire fox.

What? where are you getting this from :S Firefox has at least 5 times the customizability in comparison to chrome. I've developed stuff for both, and firefox is a lot more open source.

I have used both, I prefer chrome.
Chrome is kind of crap for me.
(08-02-2011, 03:26 PM)CaptainFX Wrote: [ -> ]Chrome is kind of crap for me.

Nah bro, chrome is the crap.
Considering I can't even open FireFox (It goes not responding right when I open it) I prefer chrome, it has also showed faster speeds.
Firefox does that for me too.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11